Sign in to follow this  
Jilldrone

Real Example of Ragequitting!

well im out to go find a dif jb server. too many faggots on here now adays

dup being one an scuba being

get fk non stop as t, nothing done, payed mods and admins dup, just abuse n dont know shit. cry proof faggots yes. y bother same shit different people. givin payed mod and admin huge badie mistake.

fuk u xg faggots

always been poorly managd, only care bout money. good job silence. u did that right. n i respect u for it.

late.

I feel like you have some pent up anger leaking through this thread, would you like to talk about it? Just come to Papi, Papi make you feel gooood.

P.S. This should be stickied for a great example of ragequitting

well im out to go find a dif jb server. too many faggots on here now adays

dup being one an scuba being

get fk non stop as t, nothing done, payed mods and admins dup, just abuse n dont know shit. cry proof faggots yes. y bother same shit different people. givin payed mod and admin huge badie mistake.

fuk u xg faggots

always been poorly managd, only care bout money. good job silence. u did that right. n i respect u for it.

late.

Cool. I never really liked you anyways. You were a tool, and now xG has one less douchebag in it.

I feel like you have some pent up anger leaking through this thread, would you like to talk about it? Just come to Papi, Papi make you feel gooood.

P.S. This should be stickied for a great example of ragequitting

Easy there Michael Jackson

Lmao. This thread sums it up perfectly. xD

But you were an oldfag to the jailbreak community, you will be missed :3

I am so glad that I got to see this XD Fair thee well you will not be missed on the JB server that is a symbol of our strength and courage. Amen.