Sign in to follow this  
Nomad

Nomad's Application For xG Moderator

Hey guys, I am aware of the reason for my demotion although Ive been pretty/very active in the last couple weeks and wish to receive my Mod powers again sorry for the leave of absence, I'm going to be playing a lot more, Thank you for your time,

Nomad

Wait im confused. Weren't you wearing the :M tag yesterday in jailbreak?

>.<

But anyways, yeah he has been active and he seems to know motd up to date. I suppose if he keeps his activity +1

it's THIS old fag again?

haha i remember you :3

+1

always was a good mod/admin, fun guy, knows rules etc etc

Hope to see you in admin chat soon :)

Wait im confused. Weren't you wearing the :M tag yesterday in jailbreak?

>.<

He was probably wearing the :M Tag because he'd been rather inactive for a few months, but gave us no warning of it (probably something unexpected) and he had recently come back, and just learned of his demotion for inactivity.

ON TOPIC

+1 Nomad was a great moderator back in the days, I remember looking up to him when i first got moderator (since I got it a few weeks after him) and he was a star moderator. I'm surprised even though he was inactive, he wasn't promoted to admin before that.

-1 Don't really see you on much lately and you don't seem to mature if I play with you more I'll probaly change it.

+1 Was a good mod when he had it, although activity is the main factor here; it shouldnt affect his mod powers. We all have lives, cant always be on servers/forums. Glad you're back! :)

+1

Awesome and now active guy, very kind and has a great understanding of the MOTD. I think he deserves the mod back.

Good luck Nomad! (P.S. the spray you made me won't work)