Sign in to follow this  
Duke

McNeo

Man I wrote such a good reply but I accidently closed it. McNeo did shit he thought was right, I would do the same if I was alone and my other staff were being derps and not doing anything to help. I talked to McNeo, he knows what the better choice is for the future, but I got irritated as fuck when I told HongKong I would unban him and the attitude he gave me was so despicable. Anyways McNeo is stepping down and trying to enjoy the game without the troubles of adminning since at the end of the day, the whole point is to have fun. You guys take shit so seriously some times, fuck JAY Z

~Closed

Yes, enjoy your "victory" Duke. I voluntarily stepped down to enjoy that game more, as Aegean said. There's other things in my life at the moment and I don't need the headaches of a bunch of kids yelling. You'll just have to learn to get by with a few less staff members at the moment.

Admin is still mine and I can have it back when I like, but until then I'm just going to enjoy playing the game as it's intended and decide if being admin is still something I want to do.