Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

I would love to see the clan turn around

I honestly think this clan should try and turn its self around. If you guys look at why everyone leaves they make a valid point and i think things should change. Like you could maybe make it harder to get in the clan and maybe look at the -1s that people get and make it if they get so many -1s(less then it is right now) they have to retry. Maybe you should make it alittle hard to get moderator because to me it seems like we have to many as it is. We should turn things around and maybe take things more serious then you already do. I know we all like to have fun and shit yea but there are a lot of trolls on now a days and it pisses people of. And i think we should really inforce the age requirment because there are a lot of little kids running around the clan. Some i dont mind but then others just get really annoying. I also think the mods/admins just inforce the rules alittle more especially on jailbreak because i see a lot of rule breakers now a days and i tell the mods/admin and they dont always do anything. I know its hard for you guys because its your jobs and you dont wanna take sides and shit but maybe just learn to pay attention alittle more. There are also a lot of douchebags on the servers now a day, and i know i can be a dick to but im not always serious. I see a lot of people disrespect people and i know some people might take shit offensivly. These are some of the reasons why people leave xG(including me) some what. I really hope you guys take this to heart and think about what i have said. Thank you for your time.

Peppermint

If you want to make a serious post please god try to use somewhere near close to appropriate spelling and grammar. That and walls of text are annoying as fuck so you could try to space it out.

But more on topic.

People who left the clan are more or less butt hurt than anything. And I really don't get why people are so rage about people joining. To me that's a good thing. Although as of late I haven't been able to really identify anyone applying, but thats because I don't get to spend as much on JB as I used to because of work and such. Getting 10 +1s isn't that easy if people who +1ed weren't just trolling for post count.

The one thing in this post that I could somewhat agree on is how the moderating staff is chosen, but I've heard that their policy is having faith and giving people chances. For a lot of people in this clan I think that is extremely constructive. Seeing as this is a younger community it allows for people to mature and have a more serious obligation/role in their life. I used to be in a previous CS 1.6 community when I was just entering high school. I think it helped me to better understand how to be an authority and respectful at the same time towards others. While the have faith in everyone policy is obviously not perfect and it seems more people apply for it to just have mod rather than actually moderate hopefully they will start to ween into it and actually understand what their roles on the server are. It's a learning process and I think we should all be patient once a person is newly promoted to moderator and help them with the process.

Why wont this Nigga leave...

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_11.gif.64fdf937d4df24b3f135c49cca0e4904.gif

He talks about annoying kids, trolls,should be harder to join xG; and I'm thinking to maself, yo, is this nigga talkin' 'bout himself?

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_11.gif.c221de07ed36b90236a3243263626e31.gif

Tl;dr.

But the clan won't change much if that's what your asking. Silence runs his clan fine, emphasis on his.

I wouldn't say I RUN the clan, Aegean and Serbian are pretty much the ones you should be thanking. I'm just making sure the clan ground is clean and sexy for all :) I'm sorta the architecure and the janitor. Speaking of janitor, I'm looking for a new forum mod to clean up the forums at night :) You must be located on the west side of North America!

I wouldn't say I RUN the clan, Aegean and Serbian are pretty much the ones you should be thanking. I'm just making sure the clan ground is clean and sexy for all :) I'm sorta the architecure and the janitor. Speaking of janitor, I'm looking for a new forum mod to clean up the forums at night :) You must be located on the west side of North America!

Me.

Not really.

I also think the mods/admins just inforce the rules alittle more especially on jailbreak because i see a lot of rule breakers now a days and i tell the mods/admin and they dont always do anything. I know its hard for you guys because its your jobs and you dont wanna take sides and shit but maybe just learn to pay attention alittle more. There are also a lot of douchebags on the servers now a day, and i know i can be a dick to but im not always serious. I see a lot of people disrespect people and i know some people might take shit offensivly

You try moderating a server with 50+ people everyday.You try reading thru message of message of people saying "HE FREEKILLED ME SLAY SLAY SLAY!!!" Also i honestly think you shouldn't even be one to talk about disrespect, you troll and disrespect others i don't give a shit if they did it first that doesn't make it right. We need as many mods/admins as we can get, jb is more and more active with it being summer and the influx of "summrefags" coming in not even to mention the guys who will be coming in form just buying the game. I have never been an admin or moderator for xG but i can assume watching over 50+ people isn't quite that easy

Penugar i never said i never trolled or disrespect so shut up please and yea i know ive been an admin i know its hard just sometimes people still break the rules and the server is half full of mods