Sign in to follow this  
easy

Serbian

So, as you can see, serbian is totally at fault, & I did nothing wrong. I deserve to be promoted to co leader in his place, & have him demoted to juice box boy. I did nothing to earn this ban.

Please, help us rid xG of this baddies..

@Aegean! @@serbiansnaga @@Jihad @@Bryce

EDIT: Fml, got cut off..

like c'mon, serbian was aboosing so much, he slayed herpes, gagged him, kicked me, like ffs, what's this guys deal >.> I would like this guy to be spanked, stripped, & searched.

the downs is strong in this one, but its expected from newmarket, also coleaders and up can abuse on anyone who says "no balls" or pesters a co leader to slay/kick/ban etc them, so gg

I would have to +1 for a serious warning. xG can not tolerate this kind of stuff, this is the reason people think our leadership is corrupt. (lul)

Black people

why wud serb aboose?

Lol oh gosh, newfags, don't understand.

JK Toby I <3 You.

asdfasfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Ok so. What im getting from this is that if I hear or see anyone say the words "no balls" I can go to any coleader show them the proof of them doing it, and then they can aboose them? Because when E.Z. commented on on Serb's post he said and I quote "no balls". Now the proof is there, I propose E.Z. should being aboosed apon and be given a week ban from all the servers.

All those who agree +1 (all those +1s before my post count aswell).