Sign in to follow this  
Echo

Bye xG Tf2 - Ecko

I've had good times and bad times. I miss the old xGers on TF2.

Done with all your bullshit now. I've been doing my job as an admin such as muting,kicking,accidently banning (lul), etc

i had best times with u guys and will miss you

I did rushes for fun and such

Special thanks to most admins (except faggot joker who makes lies)

Most thanks to FBI crew for being in my giveaways and crew.

P.S fuck you vem and fuck u joker. get ur blackass back to compton before the police catch you for stealing chicken.

Dont with all the time doing my job as an admin.

Im the most active mod/admin here and i do my job how i do it when i do my job right.

#flameshield on

PSS - ill be back on soon (if im not banned lul)

PSSS- Joker needs to be revoked as admin. I dont have proof, but at least try to believe me.

- guy cant do his job

- micspams

- random slays

- lets people micspam(first reason)

- etc

edit: ive always defended our server. people kept saying our server is corrupted(vem for example) and ive always defended it. no hate to xG, just players in the server

edit2: Brian, wake the fuck up and see what the hell vem is doing nowadays. Any "proof" of some sort we have, he denies perfectly. And even if I do ban him, he's going to make lies and kiss up to you

edit3: I guess me and joker made up? idk about vem but yea

(except faggot joker who makes lies)

P.S fuck you vem and fuck u joker. get ur blackass back to compton before the police catch you for stealing chicken.

I gave you admin because I thought you deserved it. Then you pull that racism with Vem, and then this?

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_23.png.9d5e1e1884c370f7c3362c722be2320d.png

Goodbye then.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_23.png.0639813e3e39908ca5aca83ca32abb11.png

For the record, Brian, Vem has been disrespecting so many people while admins aren't on the server and he has been racist a number of times aswell. But when someone fucking disrespects him, he cries and goes to tell an admin, when he talks shit behind an admins back, he even hacked me because someone said that I was trying to get him banned. Now thats fucking pathetic. He deserved the racism. Now I have many friends in xG, Like DuckkiJr and such, but most of you who are assholes need to get your shit together, now, Goodbye, I'm glad Ecko left. He didn't deserve the disrespect he got.

Everybody seems to cry about Vem's disrespect. Get a demo.

#NeedsProof

Other than that, there's nothing I can do about that.

i agree with you. We do need demos but we need to add replays also..

PSSS- Joker needs to be revoked as admin. I dont have proof, but at least try to believe me.

- guy cant do his job

- micspams

- random slays

- lets people micspam(first reason)

- etc

Okay i wanted to stay away from this post but i couldn't help myself.

I hate that you hate me, i did nothing to you and you go and start hating me, bashing on my, putting me down and i dont think i deserve ANY of it. Seriously,leaving the clan all together was selfish, and cold-hearted of you and I do my job just fine, now here's what i have to say about the accusations you've placed against me, 1. Yes I let Vem micspam BUT I asked Reflex (Brian wasnt on at the time) "Is it fine to let someone micspam if no one complains about it?" he said yes but if someone complains to mute him, is not like it was senseless noise he was playing music and in not-too-bad quality either. So Ecko, I wanna say i'm sorry and apologize for anything I did to upset you i think this was going overboard to quit the clan like that... and one last thing, Atleast i apologized to Vem about the whole racism thing! I seriously hope you come back.

Sincerely,

JoKer

Okay i wanted to stay away from this post but i couldn't help myself.

I hate that you hate me, i did nothing to you and you go and start hating me, bashing on my, putting me down and i dont think i deserve ANY of it. Seriously,leaving the clan all together was selfish, and cold-hearted of you and I do my job just fine, now here's what i have to say about the accusations you've placed against me, 1. Yes I let Vem micspam BUT I asked Reflex (Brian wasnt on at the time) "Is it fine to let someone micspam if no one complains about it?" he said yes but if someone complains to mute him, is not like it was senseless noise he was playing music and in not-too-bad quality either. So Ecko, I wanna say i'm sorry and apologize for anything I did to upset you i think this was going overboard to quit the clan like that... and one last thing, Atleast i apologized to Vem about the whole racism thing! I seriously hope you come back.

Sincerely,

JoKer

You lied to reflex and brian. YOU did the vote. I said to do it as a joke.

You then said I did the whole thing. And vem can burn in hell. He should be banned from xG, but we can't do that because he finds a way to get back into a goody black kid. I did have a problem with it because

1. I didn't know I was afk

2. His micspamming is like 10x worst than your spamming

Edit: I guess I can forgive you or something, but YOU thought I was bluffing and think I was faking.

I also left because if these strict ass rules. Good luck Joka ~

I never told anyone it was all you! Who said that?!

Besides, it all started when you deleted me. Something about you sentry jumping on lighthouse

Besides, it all started when you deleted me. Something about you sentry jumping on lighthouse

Well it wasnt only that, you were being a troll like that entire day, copying my name and stuff like that. But i'm lazy so i never added you after i got over it :3