Sign in to follow this  
RedstoneOre

[Request] Remove HLDJ access from jailbreak.

So we all know HLDJ access is this amazing, cool, new, fucking awesome addition to the xG servers; it's not. While it's cool in moderation, people who have access to it spam over warden mostly with obnoxious songs, moderators are then hesitant to do anything because they can complain they paid for it and thus are allowed to spam. My suggestion is either create a set of rules relating to what can be spammed and what can't and enforce them, or remove it completely. A full day of shitty micspam over the warden can easily ruin it and it's fucking lame.

+1 for dat peace and quiet.

There are already rules in it in the MOTD... if they are breaking them report them to a mod, and tell the mods that there are rules against spamming, especially over warden.

Yeah. As much as I love some music being played ry now and then, I do like having some peace and quiet where there isn't music playing.

I personally have HLDJ and I use it in moderation and only if I myself call wardays or freedays, nothing else I really hate it when people have a sound clip that they love to spam #1 most arn't funny #2 they become a nusense. The server should be able to vote by majority and give mods the ability to cast votes for HLDJ, although they bought it they must use consideration, like buying a gun, just cause you bought it doesn't mean you can shoot it whenever you fell like it, and also their genre of music should not be the only genre in their playlist, the only song I request that all HLDJs must have is Cha Cha slide but also some music everybody can reconize, singalong, and understand without low quality. Maybe make HLDJ playlist submission? kinda like an application, they post their playlist and if say idk.. five or more +1 s are posted then the officaly have HLDJ access? just a thought or have the server be able to do something similar to rtv but with muting a player. If enough, rtvDJ @(name) then they are muted unless an admin or mod revokes the mute and gives reason, the HLDJ is something I feel is being abused and too much time was spent to put it in to have people abuse it

Regards,

-ERNIE

Sign in to follow this