Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Free Scrim Tournament Signup Thread!

Just remembered that I'm going to be on a trip to Australia from Aug. 3-11, Don't know how long the tourneys going to last but can you move me to sub please.

Current maps that will be available for use during picking:

Inferno

Dust 2

Nuke

Mill

Tuscan

Season

Contra

I know the list is kind of small, and I may be forgetting 1 or 2 off the top of my head but its mainly because these are the maps we usually scrim on. So I wanted it to be fair for all players playing so that one team doesn't choose some random map.

If there is popular demand, I may add other maps that are at least scrimmed on a little bit such as inferno pro or train.

Scrim team name: Carried by Takibo

Captain: Takibo

Trif

Billy

Unique

Skydaddy

@Aegean! @OHMAIGAWD

Can other teams have a handicap against takibo's team... it's not even fucking fair..

Scrim team name: Carried by Takibo

Captain: Takibo

Trif

Billy

Unique

Skydaddy

Okay.

>Shit team name

>Shit captain

>Shit

>Shit

>Shit

>Shit

GG, I Win. No re.

Due to a decent amount of people not being able to participate in the tourney on the 4th, it will be carried over to the 5th. The cut off date stays the same. I will create the bracket in which the teams will be seeded randomly.

We may be able to start some of the matches on the 4th with the teams that are all available.

HOWEVER, keep asking people to sign up. If we can get to the 16 team mark it would be sweet.

I can get 5 players but it would have to remain on the Saturday, since if it's on the Sunday it would go on overnight/morning for us, we have work/school.

I'm sure matches can be set up according for respective timezones, hoping everything fits according to the 5-7 hour time difference from GMT.

There is 8 hours difference in time between the UK and West America, matches take an average of 45 min, its best of 3, there are already atleast 8 teams. Which means atleast 3 rounds of bo3, it will already be stretched for time for us in the UK.