Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

DayZ Server *UPDATE*

@@silence

http://www.hfbservers.com/index.php/games/item/5-dayz

This is a pre-approved server for $35 a month. Its 40 slots and $5 more if you want to add 5 more slots. As before, as before I will maintain it if silence approves of buying the server. All that this server needs is someone to be on it to make sure if it crashes it gets put back up and to have people install the updates. I know how to do all this and I am on almost all day so I can make sure it stays up.

#xGDayZ

first off, not to shoot down anybody, but that would be a pretty pointless div. NOBODY join communities that have dayz servers for the dayz server.

Why is everyone so hyped up about DayZ? Like what's the hype all about? I've never played it so I guess I don't get it.

But yeah I'm with Minecrack on this one, I think it'll fail. From what I've heard and videos that I've seen, DayZ is a rage educing game.

i'd play on the server, but not to be a dick but you'd have to be careful about who gets admin, if one person abuses your server can be shut down pretty quickly from what i've heard.

Why is everyone so hyped up about DayZ? Like what's the hype all about? I've never played it so I guess I don't get it.

But yeah I'm with Minecrack on this one, I think it'll fail. From what I've heard and videos that I've seen, DayZ is a rage educing game.

It's pretty fun because theres a high level intensity with the game since you lose your stuff if you die and the concept is very unique.

One thing that could go bad is broken alliances.

Dup in charge of the server? LOL What a joke, stence and him already pissed off more than half of the dayz xg players.

The game is rage magnet, it makes butt hurt seem like a silly term. For the server, no mods are allowed, though other admins might me. So there will be a stricter application process for admin to make sure our server wouldn't get taken down.

The rules would be simple, No disconnecting to flee combat - perm ban, no racism / ddos threats / insults - kick / ban. Those are the rules for the dayZ mod straight from the creators of the mod.

As for those who already are mad from playing the mod, idgaf, its a game get over it, and btw Akio and Minecrack, you managed to destroy 5 vehicles in less than 12 hours, not you singularly, but as a group.

Also new rules are added from the DayZ people allowing us to have our clan name in the server name. We can also have a message of the day that says our clan website and to get people interested, I was thinking of holding a contest. It would be for a $15 starbucks gift card. It would go something like this: FFA 40 Player, must have a active account on xG to play. There would be specific times where you could only play. This would be a contest as soon as the server started.

Ok so. I talked to silence and im going to pay for the 1st month on the server only if I can get around 20 people to agree to wanting the server.

Also if we do get a server, I will be having a contest hunger game style for a 15 dollar gift card to star bucks. It will be a $1 donation to be able to play the contest. I will have more details about it if we get the server. So start +1ing now!

#xGDayZ

Even though I currently don't play A2 OR the DayZ mod itself; I'm +1'ing this, hundreds of servers are sprouting up for that mod and it would be silly to not take part in that.