Sign in to follow this  
Salt

Why we have Rules.

@Aegean @@silence @serbian Can someone close this before it gets too out of hand...

How is this getting out of hand? It's a plea to the community to please start taking this shit more seriously. I'm in no way bashing anyone that has previously banned but rather saying that we should start fresh and not let people get away with doing stupid shit because they have been here a long time or have done great things for the clan. To be honest I'm being more proactive because of some of the posts in previous threads show that it is clearly "O.K." for people to break rules because they have helped the community previously or been here for an extended period.

I even removed in my initial post about certain people that would rather not be talked about. I am trying to avoid controversy in the thread because I do think this is an issue that has constantly been brought up as "corruption" and why some members have left. We just recently had a meeting with mods and admins about their recent behavior and clearly the leadership notices changes need to be made and I think that the community as whole clearly needs to share its voice and also realize that they have some power even though they don't wear some kind of leadership tag in our names.

I don't know how this thread is offensive but rather brings up a topic that we should all talk about and work through.

@Aegean @silence @serbian Can someone close this before it gets too out of hand...

btw you only tagged silence, who is probably the only person there who doesn't care lol

I also agree with this, if we're going to have fucking rules, we MUST do a better job of enforcing them. But then again...

I would hate to see the one-get-out-of-jail card thing that requires you to donate 20 dollars or do the mona pizza challange to go away. I personally believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

Alright from now on, since you guys want it, you can not protest a perm ban as long as it is reasonable and wasn't bias (i.e. one person thought he was hacking and has no demo etc)

I hope that solves THAT issue. We will keep the one get out of jail card for everyone though, people do sometimes deserve a second chance so yeah.

I'll keep this up since you guys all smell awful.

Yes there are rules, I've always seen rules more as guidelines. You think we can just literally interpret all the rules the way they're written? No, sometimes we have to step back and look at the situation. Not to throw anyone under the bus but I'm going to bring out some examples.

Duckiijr cheated, the rules say that warrants a permanent ban. Now Duckiijr came out and plainly admitted to all of us of his mistake and that took some balls. He's been in xG since it was made and he's almost always followed the rules.

Now there's been numerous members that have hacked in xG. Some have gotten new accounts and not had to deal with this whole situation Duckiijr went through. Some have just had their past forgiven and forgotten by a newer generation of members.

Now if I literally interpreted every rule of xG and was going to do what half of you thought should have been done to Duckiijr, keeping them banned for hacking, I could go and ban at least 5 members of xG that I'm not even going to name, but no. Their valued members, they're human, and they make mistakes.

Grow up and realize this.

The new Mods and Admins are Aegeans Cock Riders, so they all follow the rules by the dot, if they stop sucking Aegean's Cock they'll be demoted, I can name a shitload, but I'm not going to because Aegean is next to me with a gun pointed at my asshole.

~People that can't read~

The reason the new mods and admins (See how I undercaps your name you're useless to me.) are where they are is because they ride Aegean's Cock, There are exceptions don't get me wrong we do have good Admins/Mods (Notice the capitalization),but they were picked by more lenient members that know what the fuck are going on and (Wouldn't ban for disrespect)for those who said that they were picked by XG members were picked by little kids that also had their dicks sucked. Hence why some members walk into jailbreak and starts doing some gay ass shit ("<3 I love yo dick you fantastic pony beast of glitter fuck.") But, yeah Billy has a point Mods/Admins need to stop acting like they are the NYPD fucking flashbanging citizens for smoking weed and making their pants catch on fire and die. (AegeanSmells) They honestly need to do some illegal drugs and chilld the fuck out for once.

#Sellouts

#MoMoney

#NewFagsAreAnnoying

#AegeanSmellsLikeSewa

#Uniqua

#IfsomeonebuysmeanewkeyboardsliderillstopcallingAegeanSmelly

FUCK YOU, I DO WHAT I WANT. But seriously, rules mang. RpgS is right, don't dwell on shit in the past, what's done is done. Look at what's happening in the present and try to influence the future. Dem rules, that shit is sacred. It's what sorts out the fucktards and the "intellects".