Sign in to follow this  
Salt

Why we have Rules.

I was hoping that by doing that we could finally start saying that people shouldn't be unbanned because the community likes them. All I got from serbians reasoning was "Hey do whatever the fuck you want as long as you have contributed to the community and are liked by the community." I hope that we can now agree that we will no longer tolerate the stupid shit that stupid people do.

I am asking the community from here on out to forget the past and all the stupid mistakes that we as a community have clearly made. We need to look to the future and say that we have rules. Now lets enforce them. If you made a stupid mistake then clearly you deserve to pay for it. I'm tired of seeing every thread riddled with the past about assholes that shouldn't of been unbanned but were. There is nothing we can do about that now, but we can change the future and I really hope that everyone can finally agree that we should start following our rules and their punishments.

To the Future,

RpgS

EDIT: Hope it still makes sense after editting out as per request.

Why are you still going on about this? Please do not involve me.

What do you mean why is he still going on about this? This is serious problem with the community and has been going on for a while now. This reflects the whole image of xG and its administration.

Why are you still going on about this? Please do not involve me.

This dude just donated 20 dollars for you so you can be unbanned, and now he wants to address an issue in the clan and you're just going to say that? Lol, okay.

I just don't want to be involved. I rather not get into more trouble right away

This dude just donated 20 dollars for you so you can be unbanned, and now he wants to address an issue in the clan and you're just going to say that? Lol, okay.

I just don't want to be involved. I rather not get into more trouble right away

So you don't want to get involved with the clan's future.

This post ain't about you at all, like Rpgs said, forget the past, or some gayass shit like that because serbian addressed that, it's the communitie's fault that hackers were unbanned in the past and what not.

I know he donated for me. I appreciate it a lot rpgs thank you. I guess I'm just a little mad that he had always been an ass to me. I'm sorry.

I know he donated for me. I appreciate it a lot rpgs thank you. I guess I'm just a little mad that he had always been an ass to me. I'm sorry.

LITTERALLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND OMFG

On topic, any1 who was permed was so for a reason i dont get why the fuck so many people +1 most of them.

LITTERALLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND OMFG

On topic, any1 who was permed was so for a reason i dont get why the fuck so many people +1 most of them.

Yea that's the problem. Right now the image is if you like someone or they're your friend, they get let off.

@Aegean @@silence @serbian Can someone close this before it gets too out of hand...

Why close it..? This is clearly an issue that somebody needs to deal with. I said in duckiis ban protest that it needs to start somewhere. Evidently not with him, but at this stage, although rpgs did say it in harsh terms I would have to agree. Our rules are almost pointless if they apply to some but not others. And I don't mean duckii since he got unbanned by the show ur face.