Gawd

Tourney Bracket + Rules!

HERE IS THE BRACKET

Tournament Bracket Generator - Challonge

Rules : Just don't be an ass. Play fair. Once the match is over please report it in this thread.

Also please don't post anything in this thread except for reportings. If you have any questions please go ahead and ask me through pm.

The bracket is randomized. Games will be best two out of three on these maps and only these maps :

Inferno

Dust 2

Nuke

Mill

Tuscan

Season

Contra

One player from each team knife fights for first map choice on aim_map. Only they are to spawn in. Second map goes to other team by default. Third map choice is knifed for again.

Tourney will be on friday saturday and sunday. Official date is sunday but due to teams not being avaliable certain days etc it will be on friday and saturday as well. Please get your teams together and play whenever you can. And if you have not played before sunday make sure you ARE ON ON SUNDAY. If it needs be it can be extended into next week or whatever it comes to but lets try to make it happen on the weekend.

Just a couple things to say: During the scrim no one is to be in spec. You are also not allowed to go to spec and back to get an extra 800. If you do this you will be kicked and forced to rejoin.

I'm not too picky about current roster locks but whoever you play with in your first match of the tourney you must stick with ONLY THEM. +1 sub/extraplayer of course.

Try to organize when you can play with your matches ahead of time.

Thank you. Have fun. Each member of the winning team will receive 10k credits. And 20k credits will be split up among 2nd place.

EDIT:ROSTER OF ALL TEAMS POSTED BELOW SO YOU KNOW WHO TO CONTACT TO ORGANIZE YOUR MATCH

Ok : because of recent events. You must have your entire team be able to play for the full 3 rounds if you guys start. There will be 10 mins in between scrims. If your full team isn't back by that time you will be forced to play with the amount of teamates you have left unless both teams consent to a delay.

ALSO, if someone dc's leaves etc etc during match the scrim continues and the same 10 min in between scrim rule applies.

Team name: 4Guys1Mexican

Captain: Bees

Gawd

Deodate

Cristo

Rpgs

Mr.Snipes

Scrim team name: Forlorn Hope

Captain: Sneeky (Mark)

MineCrack

Cletus

Hat

Haadron

Sub(optional): Arvelez

Scrim Team Name: Impulse

Captain: PapiChulo

E.Z.

Lock

Sliver

Reflex

Sub: akio

Team name: Karma

Captain: Rypast6

Coryweed

Derpyhooves

Riddle Wolf

Smokeyx818

Sub:foxxeh

Scrim team name: Da Baddi3$

Captain: Pandaman09

Brock

Death God

Meow Mix

Wuu (Maybe)

Sub(optional): Tree (also maybe)

Scrim team name: Kernal Butt Punders

Captain: Mad

SkeezyMcMelon

Shimmy

King J

Ovario

Scrim team name: Team #nL

Captain: Slipery Faggot

Zainabdgfasldfghasdfasdjjabfuckyouadez

G1McKenzie

kyler

tree

Sub(optional): ganja

Team name:A$AP Mob

Captain:Billy Mays

jb-

kurt

Michael

Bryceee

Can We place bets on this shiet? :3 1000 Creds max per person, put into pot and the winner of the bet split the creds with the other winners:D. Lol We be hustling.

Who am I even playing for lol xD

All I know is Lock asked me first

Just be a ringer for whoever needs one, then play with/for them for the remainder I guess, because of the roster lenience.

I'm not too picky about current roster locks but whoever you play with in your first match of the tourney you must stick with ONLY THEM. sub/extraplayer of course.

Ok uhmm.. I have no clue. It seems like for some reason the bracket might have changed over night?? loool? Or maybe I'm just tired as hell and have no clue wtf I'm talking about. Anyways.. just in case it changes again (which it most likely won't)

first round :

forlorn hope vs asap mob >winner 1 faces winner 2

4guys1mexican vs team #nl > winner 2 faces winner 1

kernul buttpunders vs impulse > winner 3 faces winner 4

karma vs the baddies > winner 4 faces winner 3

After second round of matches are over obviously the last two winners face each other.

in other words its just this > Tournament Bracket Generator - Challonge

Scrim team name: Team #nL

Captain: Slipery Faggot

Zainabdgfasldfghasdfasdjjabfuckyouadez

G1McKenzie

kyler

tree

Sub(optional): ganja

That's not actually Kyler is it?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the captain was Slipery, figured he would be the only one to stoop that low.

Ok : because of recent events. You must have your entire team be able to play for the full 3 rounds if you guys start. There will be 10 mins in between scrims. If your full team isn't back by that time you will be forced to play with the amount of teamates you have left unless both teams consent to a delay.

ALSO, if someone dc's leaves etc etc during match the scrim continues and the same 10 min in between scrim rule applies.

Kernel Butt Punders - ReRoster (Due to 2 Players not wanting to participate anymore)

Ovario - StratsMaster/Awper

Mad - Babbling Lunatic/Scout Sexer

Excision - Rifler

Unique - Balanced

King J - Mexican