Sign in to follow this  
MrWooby

Admins need school

ok most of the Admins dont know what u have to have to ban kick permaban (aka like u need evidence) so i was thinking make a post saying like all admins have a meeting or whatever and just show them how because most of the admins are abusing please read

lol indeed alot of the admin need to learn when its right to use admin and banning length, I nominate Silence as our teacher >: D

Silence?!?!?!? Hell NO!

If he cant handle 20+ T's and end up killing them all WHY WOULD HE TEACH OTHER TO DO SO? -_-

PS: A tip. Never compare Silence to the Fuhrer. he dislikes it :3

well than good luck finding a teacher x3 also silence will decide who is the new division ldr or not so don't keep saying that you should be the division ldr lol

there should be a meeting and all have to come and if they dont they lose admin or go down but if they have a excuse they still need to have a little meeting some other time.

I'll teach everyone admin. Go on mumble today at some point and ill give you a rundown of reading materials and we'll role play ;) but seriously... all admins should be active on mumble (mods too), not division leaders though... i hear theyre weird