Sign in to follow this  
Goon

Goopers Membership Removal Request

-1 You are the most complete shit liar i've seen.

You wouldn't stop calling him a nine year old faggot, doesn't deserve to be in xG, etc. He has never done that shooting in the head BS, teabagging doesn't mean shit for member protests, you can't block doors in surf.

You need to fuck off because this whole thread is nothing but lies.

He has never once swore in the mic.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_12.gif.320b9d137e025eb494236607109c720a.gif

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_12.gif.c642834670af0d823da23e473388e958.gif

ive never seen Goopers ever do any of that. and all xG admins Ban this guy from all xG cause all he does is troll and impersonate xG members. he put on the tags [xQ] Goonpers. hmmm [xG] Goopers sounds pretty close, its like saying your name is blonic with tan and blue color scheme . And now hes doing all this BS

can u please stop trolling me and messing with me only because i am better then got in xG before u then -1'ed u honestly it isn't funny or cool mods or admins can u please ban him from forums he also likes to impersonate me by changing his in-game name 2 [xQ] Goonpers

Goopers doesnt do any of that shit. He's really active and polite on rpg surf and doesnt troll and everyone seems to get along with him.

listen u were trolling about xg and acted very immature. + why would you troll saying [xQ] Goonpers. plus u shouldnt be in xg cuz ur trolling the xg tag and a xg member. so i -1 u goon and +1 Goopers

First, goopers you kinda are immature,but this is a false thread, he didnt do half the things reported, none of those are really member abusing, and second, [xQ] Goonpers isnt exactly impersonating,tbh, even if he has the intent of doing so its not the same name.-1

Cute picture on your profile.

Goon has been banned for a week for impersonation/trolling. Keep it up and it'll be longer.

~closed due to illogical thought processe