Sign in to follow this  
GanjaMonster

The end of the world were all slaves

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Xeno Gamers will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Xeno Gamers, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Xeno Gamers reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

The owners of Xeno Gamers can treat any forum registrants as in-human beings. By agreeing to this, you agree to sign away your life, giving it to Xeno Gamers. We may use it when we see fit.

WERE ALL FUCKED BY THESE RULES WERE SLAVES

+1

The owners of Xeno Gamers can treat any forum registrants as in-human beings. By agreeing to this, you agree to sign away your life, giving it to Xeno Gamers. We may use it when we see fit.

Alright so next week, I want all the Admins and mods to attack Russia. You will do this with clown make up, and balloon swords.

...It has begun

to attack Russia.

I will defend my homeland! This calls for treason!

The working class of the hammer and sickle will not be moved.