Sign in to follow this  
LastGame

Last Game Cube's Member Request

Every -1 you receive takes from your total number of +1's. From what i've counted, here are the current results:

+1 = 10

-1 = 3

Leaving you with a total of 7 +1's. You need 3 more to go mate, almost there!

In addition, to my last post.. I believe LastGame is a great player, aside from the recent inactivity. I haven't seen him break any rules regarding the 'motd' and I think he would make a good addition to our expanding Nation.

A: 7/10

M: 7/10

D: +1 Good luck in your last two bud

- Dat guy, Forest

You can sometimes act like a dick when you kill people but other than that you are a cool guy to play with. Very active on the JB server, knows the MOTD, is a good CT.

+1

M: 9/10

A 10/10

+1

been on quite a bit recently (considering im on most of the time) :wink-new:

seems to be acting better (guessing he read every1's comment and took them to heart, the negative comments that is)

@@serbiansnaga

he has 11 +1's

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-sealed away in the last great time war