Sign in to follow this  
ERNIE

Hide and seek day?

I'm pretty sure this a day that we have but not as commonly used, Hide n' Seek, I was wondering of that could be slightly tweeked, i was thinking that the CTs stay in armory, the warden waits for no less than a minute and then the CTs may go looking for the Ts and even open vents, but the CTs must be out of armory and go looking for the Ts hiding, this may also done for lr as well and must be dont by 0:00 after that all why did not come out when told must be slayed.

Regards,

-ERNIE

quite sure Hide and seek is in MOTD for rules and i dunno not many do Hide and seek cus it's just CTs leave armory ungaurded all Ts rush it get guns so it becomes global warday

I agree with Razec it is hard to control the cts at the start of the round and make them all stay in armory.

Other then that it would be a good day but if there was a way to possibly make it a !days day have it auto open cells and freeze the cts for a minute then it would be great and well worth 250 credits.

if the CTs were frozen warrior and it was a map like avalanche one T could probably kill them all just by getting into the armory i am saying maybe if you want to do hide and seek call it out the day before and the day of at start and hope for the best.

Lets get rid of hide n seek...

With the new !Hub menu, bombs will get armed in 15 seconds.

Too easy for ts just to buy a bomb when they hear "Hide n Seek day!", go to armory and detonate asap.

This will kill the whole team..

Just saying.

CTs leave armory ungaurded all Ts rush it get guns so it becomes global warday
That is so true. Whenever they do hide and seek, they end up leaving the armory, staying in one place, and by the time they come look for the T's, they're all armed. I think it is in the MOTD, and do believe it counts as a warday, just because of how it plays out.

Sign in to follow this