Forest

Dat Moderating

+1 +1 +1

+1 +1

+1

THIS GUY! one of the more cooler xG members i have seen. would make a great Mod. active on JB and knows the MOTD. we need you forest. get yo sexy ass in here and start moderating

+1 Seriously, I feel like any reason I could write would be enough to describe how deserving this man is to have moderator. Probably one of the best xG members and untainted by all the bullshit that the rest of seem to let ourselves get weighed down by.

Alright, I just want to say that I thank all of you for your kind words and support in helping me achieve the status of Moderator! It really means a lot knowing that I haven't messed up in a way that will or would have affected my application and status in this community. Also, to all of you who think I really am all that..

[ATTACH]3420.vB[/ATTACH]

Last but not least, thank you all for being such FUCKING STUDS. Seriously, all of you. Even Mooham. Fo' realz.

- Dat guy, Forest

oh-stop-it-you.png.27b54fd7ace478e016a02d88c3a80c82.png

-1. He's british, no one likes brits.. especially @@bees ...

JOKES I LOVE YOU. +1 babe. You're a great warden, know rules, & I could really see you as mod. Don't know why you haven't got it yet?

+1

Cool guy, knows the MOTD, active.

He was even on the JB server helping people out with the rules on his shitty hotel internet, just sitting in spec. This guy deserves to be a moderator, and his help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I like playing with Forest on Jailbreak, and hes on often enough that if he had mod he'd diffidently be helping the server. Plus one. ^.^