Forest

Dat Moderating

Alright so, i've been thinking about applying for the longest time and have finally decided I want to be something bigger in this community. I honestly have had more then enough people ask if i'm a mod/admin ingame (xG:JB) when there are freekillers rampant, and now I really wish I was. I want to be able to lend a hand as I am an avid Jailbreak player and am far too serious about 'motd' rules. I believe I could be of use as I am an 'all day' player; meaning I am on at all hours of the day (typically 12PM ~ 5AM).

Being a mod would not only give me that sense of 'meaning' in the community, but will also allow me to help out players in distress in the hands of Freekillers/Baiters/Gun Planters/Rule Breakers.

I am hoping that with this submission/application, I may become something bigger and more helpful in the wonderful (and colorful) xG community.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my rather 'lengthy' post, and I hope that if you do -1 me, you can provide a reason so that I may better myself in it.

- Dat guy, Forest

EDIT:

___+1___

'OHMAIGAWD'

'GanjaMonster'

'Brock Obama'

'razec'

'Hidingmaster'

'mickyds'

'Gkoo'

'Eniggma'

'speedlimit56'

'OriginalCat'

'Haa-Dron'

'Mohammad'

'TurdWig'

'Neo'

'SkullKing'

'JoshThomson'

'Teezar'

'Chrono'

'Megan'

'Cristo'

'tree'

'King J'

___-1____

100% +1

I can barely think of anybody more deserving than this guy. Seriously. He's active as hellll on forums with good posts, always plays jailbreak and always shouts to admins when he sees something wrong. (and not in the 9 year old child screaming his ass of when he doesn't get what he wants way)

He's played in our jailbreak for a long ass time and always contributes what he has to say. Knows the rules well. Thank god you applied. +1

Yee dis dawg heer iZ a straite up Gee.

Dis dud right here is active mang like 10/10

nd fo sho, he chill, he be actin lyke an adult, 10/10

like fo real do dis guy is aight, yu no wut i sayin?

+1 cuz dis dude right here nos how

it be in da xgeee.

it's forest. +1 knows rules MOTD how to be sexy i mean hawt i mean awesome and all that really chill seems to spam forums lots.... JK anyways make this foo mod

+1. You really know your shit motd wise. I see you on all the time both in JB and teamspeak. When someone has a question problem you offer your assistance trying to solve it for them.