TheRageWay

Guns vs. No Guns

Do you think we should have guns in the U.S.?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should have guns in the U.S.?

• Guns
    • No Guns

So I was thinking this is a big issue in the U.S. I would like to hear what xG thinks dealing with gun laws

Edit: Just think about the Shootings that happened lately and in the past

I hunt and shit all the time in PA, Fuck gun laws,i own like 3 in PA,So im hoping gun laws dont get strict af so i cant use em.

And besides, without guns u cant pop a hoe.

Guns are fine but the thing is people who shouldn't get them are able to but they could just get it illegally anyway soooooo.... they shouldn't penalize the people who don't use guns for the wrong reasons but of course if 1 person does wrong every does wrong.

Heres my take on it

Even if they make it No guns

people will still have guns just not legaly as they allready have both illegal and legaly owned guns allready so the point in makeing it so the average joe cant have a gun makes No sence as there will still be crimes comitted with firearms of all types thats my take on it anyway

Nobody get's shot in a gun-packed zone. They only get shot in a no-gun zone. *cough* school shootings *cough*

More guns = more trigger happy people willing to take justice into their own hands :)

It just wouldn't be 'merica without guns! A no-gun law or strict laws on guns would be, imo, a fail.

Taking away our right to bare arms wouldn't stop anything. People would still commit crimes with or without them.

You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks! - Walter White

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_175.jpg.21ea73f914a41b19ab08f8c6b7256da7.jpg

WALTER " HEISENBERG" WHITE !

breaking_bad.jpg.5943577cb203883569bc3d77e48c791d.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_175.jpg.cf3b5b6b97eb5d42febd5d8dad1fb749.jpg

I'm for guns, although I think it should be more difficult to get pistols. They are very easy to conceal and hide thus making them a bit more dangerous.

If guns were illegal. Somebody is still going to get guns somehow. Just like how people get drugs. So I would say just keep guns.

Yeah the guy from Colorado he got his gear and weapons from online. So that just goes to show he didnt need a permit or anything, but if you try to stop that then your putting censorship online which is then dealing with the Anonymous people who dont like that or anyone on the internet so theres a big issue.