Pandaman09

Rebel plugin "Pandaman09 is now a rebel"

I have seen many times that a T/rebel was killed because the chat said "[T'sNAMEHERE] is now a rebel" and they were not seen rebelling. My question is does it have any use or is it just there to be there?

+1 to remove or modify the plugin if possible

-1 to keep the plugin the same

Gonna have to agree with Pandaman on this one. From what i've seen, all it does is encourage Freekilling.

Provided are a couple of examples:

New CT's Logic: "Hey, it says he's a rebel! I'll just do everyone a favor and kill him on sight."

Or my favourite:

New CT's Logic: "Well, it says he's a rebel. I'll just kill him and then say that I saw him do it. It's not like anyone can prove that I Didn't see him."

My point being that so long as there's Something that says "so and so is a rebel" it gives the CT a reason to just flat out kill whoevers name appears without much proof needed. +1 to have this removed or modified.

- Dat guy, Forest

I can't say how many times I've thrown a nade or shot a ct from a cell whose back was turned to me, in a cell with 3 other players and they apparently have eyes in the back of their head and always know it was me.

+1 Take that shiz off.

Is it in all chat now or something? It was good when it just showed the message on the initial rebel to only the CT who was hurt and to the T that did it. Not to everyone.

There's so many plugins in Jailbreak..