Duplolas

New Game Mode?

So, I'd be willing to help out with this a bit, BUT in order to be successful other questions need answering:

1) what maps would it use?

2) who is going to make the models for the fat kid and skinny kid? it won't take off without models

So, I'd be willing to help out with this a bit, BUT in order to be successful other questions need answering:

1) what maps would it use?

2) who is going to make the models for the fat kid and skinny kid? it won't take off without models

1) I would say just create a simple main map for it until others are made.

For the map, it would be pretty simple to make. I myself have never used the map creator before but because this is such a linear map I think I can make it. Its probably best that way because I need to make sure the map doesn't have any ledges that skinny kids could jump on to get out of the map. That was a huge problem with the halo version. Gun placement is key on this map. There's needs to be a certain ratio or else it will be too easy or too hard for each side. Though I will need help with adding our logo to the map. And giving credit on it to those who hel

As far as models go. We need someone on that. I don't know anything about model making so we will have to let the xg community do it. We could possibly have a contest for the best 3 fat and skinny kid models so that people could maybe donate to have a different skin like on jb.

But if @@Starbuck can put the time into making the whole thing run. I think we get this thing to work :)

What I'm saying is, the plugin side of it is relatively easy, and a small investment in time... the rest, which I cannot do, is a large investment of time and we don't have any modelers or skinners.