Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Fuck logic, sponsered by Shaggy (Razec)

Well I moved my computer from one room to another and mistakenly plugged the Ethernet cord into the phone jack port and that fucked with the phone line and alarm system of the house so now the comp i play on is fucked in a way i can only describe as that it now can no longer ever connect to the internet as it is i'll have to find some fix or something but i have no idea what so again fuck logic PS labels for ports never has it sounded like a better idea then now.

PS if it isn't clear here i have no idea how long it will be before i will be on any kind of servers again so yep :D PEACE AND LOVE AND I TOTALLY WANT TO RIP SOME ONE'S HEAD OFF!!!!

1st get an actual internet provider that provides a modem buy a wireless router and a card for ur PC problem solved xD if no funds are found to do so you my friend are in a shit hole cuz idk why the alarm would go off and the phone not work u could have fried something

PS : it wasn't the chicken lol

no ganja there is 0 local area network files on that computer it can't connect to the internet cus the files for it are gone the soft ware and firmware is fucked i have to get either a whole new motherboard or reinstall the whole mother board system (which still might not work) it's fucked....

one it does fit in newer phone jacks 2 this did happen whether you believe it or not and 2 there is no LAN files of any sort any where on the computer

one it does fit in newer phone jacks 2 this did happen whether you believe it or not and 2 there is no LAN files of any sort any where on the computer

No clue how you did it but hope everything is okay. >_>

~Warriorsfury~