Sign in to follow this  
IAmLegend

removal of the tazer/taser?

they tazer/taser has been a plugin for a long time now but it really gives a disadvantage to the terrist. I would be fine with it if it didn't slow you down as much, you keep your knife (still drops weapons), and it the effect is shortened. You may think its already short enough but think about the reaction time of the ct's. between the 5 seconds i think it is they could murder every1 tased (assuming they dont suck).

maybe just limiting them to 1-3 a team would help.

+1 for liking any of the ideas (specific idea would help)

-1 for disliking the idea

+1 to full removal it only gets abused and you have to tell people to drop guns anyways cuts out the issue of new players using tazers on wardays and freetazing doesn't exist maybe if you want to keep it maybe keep the taz colouring so it's more like a rebel marker i dunno just offering an alternative but then again just plain old USPs would be pretty fucking cool too

... [removing tasers] cuts out the issue of new players using tazers on wardays and freetazing doesn't exist...

Freetazing is negligible. 5 damage. Compare it to freeshooting.

I don't often see tasers being used on wardays.

If tasers go, I want bombs gone too.

Freetazing is negligible. 5 damage. Compare it to freeshooting.

I don't often see tasers being used on wardays.

If tasers go, I want bombs gone too.

what if you do first reaction stand up

dude gets tazed he's now dead cus it looked like he stood up.. negligible still? yeah thought not this happens all the time when i do such games as first reaction last reaction simon says or simple ones where some one delays cus they are moving retardedly slow cus they got tazed by some jerk tazers should go bombs are too funny to ever leave us TOOO FUNNY

The only reason I ever use the tazer is when I feel like being a nice CT (not killing, just giving them a final chance); its pointless to have them if that cant be the warning to drop guns or whatever you wanted to use them for. People tend to abuse it, +1 for the removal of them or at the least shortening the amount of time you are tazed.

I would + 1 because I do believe it can be a little too cheap and gives the terrorist virtually no chance to fight back or defend. However I very rarely get it actually used on me. Every once in a great while so it doesn't bother me. -1 Lets just leave it be.

what if you do first reaction stand up

dude gets tazed he's now dead cus it looked like he stood up.. negligible still? yeah thought not this happens all the time when i do such games as first reaction last reaction simon says or simple ones where some one delays cus they are moving retardedly slow cus they got tazed by some jerk tazers should go bombs are too funny to ever leave us TOOO FUNNY

Then u dont be a derp, and dont kill him? Wait the 3 seconds and then continue the game...did you even think before you posted that? -1...t's have a huge advantage with bombs and the ct/t ratio. Cts need all the help they can get.

Sign in to follow this