Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Help me with my build

So basically guys, I've been saving up forever and hopefully by around this winter I'll have enough money to finally get a decent gaming pc! :D I'm so fucking excited, but thats besides the point.

Mainly I just wanted your guys' input on all the components I should use in my rig:

If possible can you guys just go down the list of components (I've been doing research but I'm interested to here what you guys have to say) , I already have a 1080p moniter, mouse, and headset. I need a keyboard but I can get that myself.

Basically I want to run games such as BF3, DayZ, Planetside 2 on best graphics with good frames. My budget is $900 at the most. Maybe a litttlee over..

But I want it to be a little future proof, maybe for at least the next 3 years of component intensive games before having to upgrade?

Also, I'll take prebuilt links as well if you can actually find one thats worth it for it's price.

Thanks guys. Just gonna link @@Arthman because he said he would help me with this sometime

not that hard to get a budget pc of 900 - 1k.

With

750W Psu - 49.00

i5-2500k - 219.99

ASRock Z68 PRO3 GEN3 - 109.00

GTX 670 - 359.99 (you can get a lower end card but this baby can play any games max)

8GB Ripjaws - 49.99

Haf 922 - 49.99

CD-Rom Burner - 10 - 12

500GB Hard drive WD - 49.99

= $900 rounded off No tax included Using tigerdirect/amazon.

well if your going for a budget then when it comes to processors go with AMD

also do you plan on doing any recording, rendering, or SDK stuff?

hitme up because if you live in the US I have some parts for you that I want to get off my hands

Regards,

-ERNIE