JimenyCrickets

Stop snitching

Dude seriously, stop snitching.

I bet you guys are the same ones who fucking remind the teacher that homework is due that day.

It isn't gonna help you get promoted; all that happens is you build a rep and people just start talking shit behind your back.

It doesn't even have anything to do with curtailing real rule breakers; all I see is snitch rat cheese eating bastards calling people out for the stupidest mundane shit ever.

Stop fucking ratting each other out, you know who you are you filthy rat bastards.

Stick together, all you do is give regular players more reasons to complain that mods don't know what the fuck they are doing.

NOTE: This isn't aimed at the dude who has evidence of bitch faggots mass free killing. You keep that shit up bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwvAqLvivU

I don't know you, but this shit happens all the fucking time in teamspeak. It creates so much unnecessary drama and makes this community feel like one big clique in highschool. Absolutely ridiculous. Also: Effy rocks. I miss Skins. (L)

This is entirely dependent on the situation if you see admin abuse report it, i mean there are some people who manage to get mod powers and up and may not use it properly resulting in complaints from members and others who can't do anything about it, then proof then demotion. that being said it's a system that works and if non mods like regulars on the server start just calling out admin abuse more often, fuck them, if your doing your job right even if they record you or complain to some one nothing will happen. those who worry about snitches usually have reasons too... just saying

White bread cracka right here

Nigga, I once seen this gay ass nigga named $moker or some shit like that nigga and he dun used admin chat to say something to the people in the server nowhuisayun nigga? @Smoker

Snitching entirely depends on the situation, if you call admin abuse on every little thing even if it was legit admin abuse its a bit ridiculous, so what you got slain, get over it? talk to them on steam or something and work something out. but don't bitch on forums dont bitch in game chat constantly take it outside of the game.

Legit admin ab00se tho like outside of a wrongful slay or an accidental press of a keybind (because we all have our slay/spec @aim commands bound) should be reported.

wassup draxx baby? ima admin ab00se on you, and if you snitch you get sum stitches k nukka? aight dawg so les go and i will have someone abuse you in bed! remember snitches get stitches!

Yo nigga, fuck you, and fuck your thread, I'm willing to put money on this shit that you are not even serious about this. I swear, if you think being a snitch ass nigga is terrible; how about you pussy-smack yourself and look in the mirror.

I know im going to get yelled at for taking this serious but, "snitching" is not the problem in xG. We have whiny members who do that for us which brings in a constant flow of "snitches" for us to look over. Most of the time it ends up being false and someone just raging and being butt hurt. This keeps Mods and Admins on their toes, even when reports on them are false, people are going to be looking at them more. And in some cases, a report is true, and the Mod or Admin gets punished.

The problem xG has is like Highhthere said,

I don't know you, but this shit happens all the fucking time in teamspeak. It creates so much unnecessary drama and makes this community feel like one big clique in highschool. Absolutely ridiculous.

Mods and Admins get into groups and just back each other up all the time, even if they know they saw them do something wrong. Its obvious whos in whos group. All it takes is a week playing on JB or simply looking in TS3 to see whos in whos channel. I know in some cases people are just friends and are hanging out in TS3, and honestly, TS3 really has no rules, except no mic spamming. People gossip and spread rumors all the time, more so in TS3 than anything else. And the problem is people then believe it because its their friends, and people they are in a group with, and then they are friends with others, and then in groups with other people, and it just keeps spreading and spreading. And its TS3, so who gives a fuck right? But mods and admins need to learn whats gossip and whats not. Because in the end, its not true until they are proven guilty for it.

But anyways, sorry for going off on a long ass tangent. I do agree with Smoker that "snitches" can be annoying. Especially ones that have no proof and just end up starting something out of nothing that turns into a huge thing.

TL;DR

Non-members and members snitch enough for the entire clan. Moderators and Admins should not being withholding information on people they like and then punishing others who do the same thing. And especially shouldnt be accepting rumors about people they dont like without any evidence to back it up.