JakeImpossibru

Korean's Member Application

Yes I got kicked out of this clan (2 months ago), it's amazing! I got kicked out because Papi and Jihad felt I wasn't fit for the clan (which I wasn't) I also abused on the Jail Break server (freeslayed 2 people). I was acting like a retard (literally) and had my name set as Duke (which duke gave me hell for). There is a little more to this but I don't wanna dwell on the past but, I gotta be honest with you guys raging at Papi after he bans for reason chill dude wasn't the best thing to do. My excuse that I've told everyone is that I was depressed from some family issues going on and believe or not this is true. None of this depression is hardly going on anymore and I'm gonna try to be the person I was when I first found this clan.

Duckii told me before she left (Hope you're doing well duckii) that I should not be an asshole with my powers which I forgot this advice she gave me after she left and did so with my powers. I'm gonna try not to be that guy anymore and try to be more like my old self. I hope you guys accept my apology and understand my grammar *permban*.

P.S. XenoGamers! Smoker is a fatty ,and Cristo is a greingo!

- 1 this faggot omg who the hell likes korean, no one that's who

+ 1 good kid knows rules been here before and isn't a fuck up

10/10M

10/10A

God damn it's about time you put this up. Get the hell back in here, right fucking myao. Lot of improvement from what i've seen, isn't so much of an asshole now and even back then was a pretty damn good member.

Also he's a sexy mother fucker who Deserves that second chance.

+1

- Dat guy, Forest

Helpful Skills: I was in this clan before and love helping out in this clan! I might play Starcraft II

Previously in xG?: No

*mind blown*

+1. dont even ask