Neo

LR rebel option

Should T's have rebel as an option on the !lr menu  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should T's have rebel as an option on the !lr menu

• I didn't read the question, spam 1!
    • Yes
    • No

Really though, I think rebel should be re-implemented as an option on the !lr menu. Of course you couldn't rebel on !lr unless it was chosen through the menu. The health would scale with how many ct's are left alive. You wouldn't get unlimited ammo like last CT does.

If the T's get gayed by last CT so often, I think the T's should have a similar option at their disposal.

I love this idea.

I've always hated not being able to rebel on lr. Instead I would try to rebel before lr with the last two remaining T's. For example, me and KennY rebelled as the last two T's and demolished the whole CT team. Anyway...

+1 for adding it to lr menu.

Why have LR at all if the T is allowed to rebel? I enjoy the LR games.

Its not like that.

Its an option where the T gets a gun and more life, and then have to kill the rest of the cts. Just like last ct.

Its not like that.

Its an option where the T gets a gun and more life, and then have to kill the rest of the cts. Just like last ct.

I know. But I was just thinking that, for example, if the last T was pretending like he was going to gun toss and instead killed the last CT by choosing "rebel" in the menu, the CT would have no time to react. I would support this idea if there was a 5 second timer announcing that the T chose to rebel before anybody gets to kill anyone.

I know. But I was just thinking that, for example, if the last T was pretending like he was going to gun toss and instead killed the last CT by choosing "rebel" in the menu, the CT would have no time to react. I would support this idea if there was a 5 second timer announcing that the T chose to rebel before anybody gets to kill anyone.

that just lets ct's get ready and pretty much murder the T in seconds if they have a heads up

It's ment to be like last CT no oh u have 5 seconds to run from the last CT before he can kill... no he gets his shit right then and is allowed to kill most right off the bat =/

No warning but no hp or speed, nd ct's can use tazers cause they will just ruin it...

I'd honestly prefer it this way. if possible. The LR menu pops up that you can choose from. with the standard choices. HOWEVER you can also if you wish to, kill the CTs. when you attack a CT it disables you from choosing an LR option, therefore preventing you from killing some CTs and then when you get shot at picking 1 really quickly.

Here is my thought on why it CAN potentially be done, (although it may take some thinking for the coding.)

During an LR there is a function with it for cheating, meaning if they attack someone else during that LR they get it aborted and have to restart. maybe we could use the detection in that coding and carry it over to the Rebel on LR code that would be done. no extra health, whatever gun you have/pick up, no extra speed or anything. get some balls scrub.

Also, to go along with this there would have to be some other rules. for example. after you do any LR and you win, you generally have a loaded gun on you. so it would have to be a BANNABLE OFFENSE if they are to do LRs from the menu then when they lower it down to decide they want to just pop the last 1-3 CTs left. because that would be very terrible, they would all be in a location you know, and you would prob have a gun unlike them, because idk bout you but i generally start playing gun toss alone as a CT while I wait to be LR'd.