mudkip

[Mudkip] Leaving xG

Leaving xG.

For starters thank you to everyone who +1'ed me in the first place, as of now and probably for the foreseeable future I am leaving xG.

1) Taking up too much of my time, i get out alot more... yada yada yada...

2) Getting demoted and reported for cheating things in as a Div leader should deserve it; if it was mine & Goat's div in the first place no-one should of cared.

3) I've been planning for a while even before i got div, school is more 'intense' I quote that in a non sexual way.

4) Getting full of trolls and noobs; i just don't want to deal with it.

5) People who i liked in xG have left also which makes me want to leave even more.

Keep me or delete me on your friends list, I don't really care.

For now goodbye.

~I Resign.(Demoted, then left.)

Mudkip.

[MARQUEE]Nigguh I thought what we had was special.[/MARQUEE]

But seriously bye man, I know we will still talk and be friends but the clan will miss you.

[MARQUEE][ATTACH]3540.vB[/ATTACH][/MARQUEE]

Dancing_mudkip.gif.a99635d272b90439e5208a901c72281b.gif

Mudkip was demoted today for abusing the xGD abilities , he cheated and duped before he was oped, I feel realy disapointed in him more now then ever. he is permed from all minecraft servers.

Peace out ol' bud.

It's sad to see you go bud. I never really knew you, but I can tell you were an active member and most likely an important figure in this clan. Good luck in your future endeavors mate, hope to see you around on servers, even if it is just casual gaming.

- Dat guy, Forest