Mathieu0328

I think there was a big mistake here

So yesterday, I played on the minigames server, and then I joined the gun game server like 10 minutes later. I think when it was 11:00 pm when I left the server. Then I went to bed. Today, I tryed to join the minigames server and this message apears ''you have been banned by this server, check ban.xenogamers.com for more info''. ???

It was I was watching him randomly and saw something off happen he was running along then jumped while in air he kept his gun aimed at a specific area when he got to a certain point it was a person's head (he aimed through a wall at some one's face while jumping) this is what made me want to watch him further. what caused me to ban is while he was stacked in another player they both started moving in the same direction (both opposing teams) while trying to shoot each other the other player was just strafing back and forth and shooting wildly while the accused while stacked in, and unable to see the other player started aiming inbehind himself (where both of their hitboxes would be) he then proceeded to aim from side to side randomly while looking back still, so i sat there and watch as he got a kill with a head shot while being stacked into a player running backwards and facing away from the players models (from his screen at no time could you see the other player) yet he knew where to aim, i told Duke who was in Teamspeak what had just happened, asked him if i should ban, Duke agreed i banned him for hacking (I believe he was using wire model to see hitboxes and through walls) i am sadly lacking in a demo if you feel this isn't enough then by all means unban him.

Shaggy, I'm not sure if you already realized that good players in fy map are exeptionaly good compared to other players, and sometimes, they even get so much luck that they can hear and predict where the enemy will be when he will face him when not be behind the wall anymore.This is the first time I get banned from a server for ''hacking'' but I already got banned from other servers for freekilling in jailbreak at my first time...

Here is an example of what I was talking about ( but in dust2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP5OLmL0hBE

i agreed to it,we were watching another perm banned hacker and i would watch you when he died and you didnt seem very legit either.

Alright does anyone wants a demo from me playing in fight yard just to see how I'm good and the ''hack'' is just my ''skills'' ?

let me be clear here the ban is for the obvious being able to visually see the other players hitboxes that you were stacked into, you unable to see the player and you were also looking away from the players models, this was the initial reason for the ban since it was very clear that you were aiming at a specific location and you were landing all of your shots and you then ended it with a head shot, all while you couldn't see the player and were looking away. duke and I agreed that this is too impossible of a scenario to have happen legitimately thus the ban

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND !?? I just said this is a fight_yard map and everyone can predict where the enemy will be behind the wall because the map is SMALL. Also, I don't know if you noticed that SOMETIMES I was aiming through a wall even where there was no enemy behind. That means that I get very lucky when I headshot someone. Now you should refer on more than one kill from me before thinking I'm a hacker...

I mean being good and hacking are two completely unrealated things. When you hear someone yell hacks because its takibo its probably true, but hes also very good :P You can be really good and still hack or be horrible and hack. Hacking more often happens in people who are bad at the game, but you cant go off that as a argument.

Now really quick id like to note that posting 3 times and answering your own questions with a video of you not hacking is kinda suspicious to me. Its not proof for or against you too considering its not of the game you were assumed to be hacking on.

I trust shaggy, hes a great admin and so is duke. Theres really no proof against you other than them saying you did. I vote to make it a 2 week ban. Because two admins said you were, but there was no proof against you posted.

ok maybe my video can't be a entirely truly proof that I don't hack, but it's the only proof I can give to xG that I don't hack. As you can see in the video, I was pretty good even if I was not getting a lot of headshot because I only play cs:s since 2011... Please believe me, this admin may think I was hacking because I was looking like, but they need more proofs...

I mean being good and hacking are two completely unrealated things. When you hear someone yell hacks because its takibo its probably true, but hes also very good :P You can be really good and still hack or be horrible and hack. Hacking more often happens in people who are bad at the game, but you cant go off that as a argument.

Now really quick id like to note that posting 3 times and answering your own questions with a video of you not hacking is kinda suspicious to me. Its not proof for or against you too considering its not of the game you were assumed to be hacking on.

I trust shaggy, hes a great admin and so is duke. Theres really no proof against you other than them saying you did. I vote to make it a 2 week ban. Because two admins said you were, but there was no proof against you posted.

I agree with what you say, but why should I get banned for 2 weeks if you say that there's really no proof against me ? And why does the admins think I'm hacking...I just joined the server for 15 minutes just for playing, not hacking

I agree with what you say, but why should I get banned for 2 weeks if you say that there's really no proof against me ?

Because 2 great mods say you were hacking. Theres no way to prove one side or the other, but they are both trusted mods. Its pretty much your word against theirs. Thats why he suggested a 2 week ban...which is pretty generous instead of a permanent ban...