Mathieu0328

I think there was a big mistake here

you guys need a demo, or 2 staff including yourselves to make this judgement (which equal to 3). You guys do not play competitive CSS enough to make a judgement like this without a demo or without the required 3 staff. @@BillyMays come here and check it out, but I'm probably going to unban him since you guys didn't meet the requirements for banning someone for hacking.

@Link_ at this point i'd like to point out he's not once explained how he was able to kill the person he was stacked into and looking away from, who by all appearances was aiming perfectly at their hitboxes, and i might not of played competitive at all but i have always had a keen eye for hackers :)

Burden of proof rests upon the prosecution shaggy.

yet he knew where to aim, i told Duke who was in Teamspeak what had just happened, asked him if i should ban, Duke agreed i banned him for hacking

Also this leads me to believe that Duke did not see anything and you merely talked to him over Teamspeak, thus equaling only one person that saw him playing.

didn't know we were going legal case with this. okay well then i will state one more time the accused has yet to say anything in his defense about the accusation, "The accusation being that he could see the players hitboxes" he has only made statements in defense about wall hacks or aim bot neither of which i stated as the reason for the ban..

but yes neo i was watching alone there were several other mods on the server at the time and Sinly as an admin I was probably the only to see what happened i only asked for council on it from duke since to me he was blatantly obvious that he was aiming at the hitboxes specifically.

you guys need a demo, or 2 staff including yourselves to make this judgement (which equal to 3). You guys do not play competitive CSS enough to make a judgement like this without a demo or without the required 3 staff. @@BillyMays come here and check it out, but I'm probably going to unban him since you guys didn't meet the requirements for banning someone for hacking.

Finaly, someone who knows how to do things correctly...

I do agree with making the ban non-perm because I was the one who complained. You turned the corner and IMMEDIATELY headshot me with 1 bullet for FIVE ROUNDS in a ROW. We were in the game with 3 - 4 mods/admins all in TS we spectated you for about 3 matches. I see it as a valid ban for at least a day. But the judgement is up to the elders.

@@Mathieu0328 i'd like you to repost the first video of you playing in the ice arena, there was some things that i saw that'd i'd like to review and please if you post something as evidence towards your case do not remove them just because they didn't help since this is still an open case. (blame neo for making it all legal like ;D)

P.S. @@Warriorsfury i did not ban based off your complaints i have stated as such the original reason i started watching him was that i saw something that looked a bit off then i witnessed him perfectly aim at some one's hit boxes with no open view of that player.

I do agree with making the ban non-perm because I was the one who complained. You turned the corner and IMMEDIATELY headshot me with 1 bullet for FIVE ROUNDS in a ROW. We were in the game with 3 - 4 mods/admins all in TS we spectated you for about 3 matches. I see it as a valid ban for at least a day. But the judgement is up to the elders.

You guys needed to be 2 admins to see me ''''hacking''''', and a demo to proof it. It was not the case. Which means I got free-banned by an admin who thought I was hacking because I'm a good player in fight yards map...specially in fy_iceword.

You guys needed to be 2 admins to see me ''''hacking''''', and a demo to proof it. It was not the case. Which means I got free-banned by an admin who thought I was hacking because I'm a good player in fight yards map...specially in fy_iceword.

i was speccing you when the hacker we we had banned not to long before this was dead and i did not believe you were legit either but i was the only one and then shaggy agreed.

@@Mathieu0328 i'd like you to repost the first video of you playing in the ice arena, there was some things that i saw that'd i'd like to review and please if you post something as evidence towards your case do not remove them just because they didn't help since this is still an open case. (blame neo for making it all legal like ;D)

P.S. @@Warriorsfury i did not ban based off your complaints i have stated as such the original reason i started watching him was that i saw something that looked a bit off then i witnessed him perfectly aim at some one's hit boxes with no open view of that player.

Yes you can adjust the mouse acceleration and disable the mouse filter, so this helps to get a better aim in cs:s... I don't know if it works in other games like bf3, but I know it works in cs:s. The guy who helped me to be good in cs:s is Philip Dyer...and specially this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NVg39qTtk

i was speccing you when the hacker we we had banned not to long before this was dead and i did not believe you were legit either but i was the only one and then shaggy agreed.[/QUOT

sorry I didn't know you were admin...but I think you need a demo to proof I was hacking... And I'm not sure if you will get a demo showing me as a hacker :P

Another example of what I was talking about in the first page, about predicting where the enemy will be when he will cross the line. SKIP AT 0:17:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z_j7TXRtSI

See the first kill rechyyy did ? The enemy didn't even have the time to see him, and rechyyy headshoted this guy anyway. The same thing happened to me on the gun game server.

He's unbanned as far as i'm concerned, either follow format or don't ban without a higher up, he is a very active person in the community (89 posts and not even a member) so i'm sure you could have taken the time to either record, or get someone on since he obviously has been on our servers before and many times. As I said, unless you know what pro CSS gameplay is like, (for example Billy, taki, Segway, not trif cuz he sucks) follow format so these situations don't occur.

~Closed