Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Vindicraft and xG

What is Vindicraft and why did we merge?

General

For those of you who do not know what Vindicraft is, it's a Minecraft Hardcore PVP server. The server is primarily based on raiding, completing quests, and leveling up your custom classes.

For you noobs who are too lazy to complete the tasks of the noob college, I'll give you a few basic pointers on how to play:

• Mainly, what you want to do first is choose your class. To choose a class type in /hero paths 1-6. Whenever you see a class that you're interested in playing, type in hero choose "name"

• If you're curious about classes and want to see a more in-depth look, click http://www.vindicraft.com/guides.Once here click the "guides tab" then select classes.

Factions

You'll have a much higher chance of surviving if you join a faction. xG currently has its own faction on the Vindicraft server called "Gaybois". If you're interested in joining this faction, contact Rabid so he can send you an invite.

However, if the idea of a faction doesn't really interest you, and you want to put forth the effort of trying to live on your own, I advise that you run as far away from spawn as possible, and build a hole into the ground, providing no proof that you live there.

Money and Donations

Getting money is fairly simple. All you have to do is vote and every vote you get, you will earn 1000 vindi $. There are also many shops throughout spawn, where general materials are sold.

For donations, you can see http://shop.vindicraft.com/. It's an automatic donation system, and pretty well set up, so you can buy donator classes there as well as bundles for the server.

Staff System

Wonkee is the owner of Vindicraft and as he's said to Aegean, any person he feels comfortable giving jailer rank to, can just go and speak to him. Wonkee, as much as our higher ups, want to make us all feel at home by making this merge go as smooth as possible.

Once you have the jailer rank, you have access to Jailing, Muting, and Kicking. This will help deal with spammers and rule breakers.

Wondering what happened to the other Minecraft servers?

Every Minecraft server, with the exception of Tekkit, has been shut down. I know this may frustrate plenty of you, but don't worry about it. I've been talking to Wonkee about getting a multi-verse server with both creative and towny. This server will consist of Mcmmo, vanish (for mods+), no cheat+, LWC, TPA, and Towny. If you have any suggestions for plugins, message me or contact Wonkee directly.

Boys and girls, we've made it with Vintage, we can make it with Vindi!

FUCK THE FORUMS piece of shit

Hmm, are they considered in xG then?

Mainly his staff is considered xG just it's weird and hard to explain, they are xG just mc or w\eif that makes sense