DuckiiJr.

Farewell my amazing friends

Mohammad, sadly, turned into a troll long a go. He never has anything happen to him. It's whatever. People like Mohammad is partially a reason i left.

can we get a coleader to just ban mohammed already hes a fucking troll

No goodbye message to me? :offended:

Just kidding.

I remember meeting you in CSS was one of the reasons I wanted to join xG. I hope you still play on the servers with us! :D

Should I remove my DB tag now? :(

:o! I thought you left or something and I haven't heard from you in a super long time! You've always been a good friend c: I just wish I saw you around more! <3 Keep on the DB tag it's still up. @@TheAlpha31

No goodbye message to me? :offended:

Just kidding.

I remember meeting you in CSS was one of the reasons I wanted to join xG. I hope you still play on the servers with us! :D

Should I remove my DB tag now? :(

EDIT: @@Chicken : I also forgot to do yours :[. Well... i don't know what do say about you LOL. You're probably 1 of the most random, but pretty cool people i've met. Thanks for the good time! See ya around.

I'm sorry I tried to get everyone :( I love you to white <3 I will still come on the forums (as you can see) and on teamspeak sometimes :)

Y didnt u make a goodbye message for me I loved u more then anyone but plz come and see us often we will miss u :(

<3 Whitestar

Just saw this and just felt like saying something..

We probably didn't get along very well, I was never overly nice to you and somehow we still could talk. You take care of yourself man, and I hope you've taken care of your problems. Good luck out there buddy. :)