DuckiiJr.

Farewell my amazing friends

Wow it's been such a roller coaster ride for me being in this clan :p. I have had such terrible times, but also so many awesome times with amazing people here! There's a big part of me that wants to stay here (especially since i've been here for 2 years), but I just don't feel quite welcomed or even helpful at all like I used to. I was told no matter what I could never be mod again, including that I am not even allowed to donate for mod. So yeah basically I will be pretty useless to xG anymore. I feel like every friend I have had here has or is slipping away from me and leaving me. I think I know why though. For all of those who I have pissed off or completely fucked up with... I am truly sorry. For my so called “attention whore posting” I am sorry. And for the people that have stuck up for me and stuck with me no matter what, I thank you so very much. You have no idea how much many of you mean to me. Even my haters and trolls I thank you. You have made me a little stronger than I used to be. You guys truly have always felt like a family to me. A lot of times sadly I consider you guys over my real family xD.

I am glad I got to be mod and admin for xG I really am. I loved to help you guys. So I would like to thank you guys for giving me that opportunity :).

@Link_ (Aegean): Thanks so much for the great times. For making me feel welcome. For sticking up for me and for showing you care. You are truly 1 of the best xG has ever had. Keep up the great work Aegean :). Ever since I have met you, you've been not only a good friend, but an honest friend as well.

@@serbiansnaga : Serbian. 1 of my favorite people in xG ^_^. Thank you also for making me feel welcome and for being a great and honest friend. You're a great co-leader keep it up man :). C ya around timelord :p.

@@silence : Despite your cruel jokes I actually grew to like you xD. To be honest you made me more happier than sad/pissed off. And you were (despite the jokes) a good friend to me actually :). Keep on leading this awesome community man! :D

@@SkullKing : Easily 1 of my best friends :p. I'm sorry for everything I put you through I really am. I know it's really hard being friends with me :(. I feel you to are sleeping away from me. I feel like I am losing you and I really don't want that. I love you man. You have made me so happy and all. Thanks for sticking with me. I hope you will still stick with me until the end.

@@speedlimit56 : Thanks for truly showing you care. You are always so fun to hang out with and I enjoy talking to you :). Thanks for being such a great friend Speed! <3. Keep up the good work as mod.

@@Bigga : Bigga my nigga! My brotha from another motha! We never really talked much but I had fun when we did lol. You're a good guy keep it up bro!

@@Duke : There's not much to say. I'm deeply sorry for all the trouble I have ever caused you. And despite you hating on me and being an ass, I actually thank you for it. I probably needed it haha. Maybe you will have a little relief now that I am out of here. Farewell Duke and keep up the awesome job as mod! You're a pretty good one honestly :).

@@HongKongFooey : You were always such a good friend to me. Thank you so much hongkong for everything you've done for me. And for understanding what i've gone through. Sadly I have also lost you because of my stupid ass decisions. I am so so sorry. I am honestly a COMPLETE dumbass. You are a friend I really didn't want to lose :[. Farewell my old friend.

@@Draxxx : STOP SPAMMING ME YOU MOTHER DUCKER. I still love you though. BUT SERIOUSLY OMFG.

@@KingJ : LOLEXDEE yu are haker tht neds ban so admun pls ban haker name kingj ok ty

@@Neo : Always have fun talking to you and you are always very nice to me :D. Thanks Neo!

@Zeal : Probably 1 of the nicest people I have ever met. xG needs more people like you man. Love you zealio! I hope we can stay friends. Take care <3

@@Jihad : Ah Jihad! One of my most favorite people in xG ^_^. Keep it up on that division leader! And huge congrats on being a daddy :). I hope everything goes alright. I know you will be a great dad. Take care <3.

@@Reflex : Hey bebe. Sorry I chetted on yu ok pls frgiv me!

@@Chrono : Despite your shmelliness, you are actually a pretty cool guy :). See ya around!

@@Stence : You've always seemed like a pretty nice and generally fun guy. Haven't really talked to you much, but at least I can't remember any bad memories involving you :). See ya!

@Poncher : Keep on being an amazing admin! Good luck with everything. Maybe soon you'll get to be a division leader haha :D.

@@VanillaGrape : Before you suddenly disappeared I had a great time playing with you and talking to you. You are so damn funny xD! And then you came back and I was excited. Turns out you're still the same Grape I used to know! Which is a good thing btw.

@@xShadowSpyx : You are by far the best mod/admin I have ever seen in xG. This community needs you! Continue doing a great job man :).

@@Celestia : Fuck the haters. You're a great person, and a great friend. So thanks for all the great times! Hope to still talk to you every once in a while.

@@Tiberia : I love you, you sexy drunk ass mother ducker.

@@Speechluss : We used to talk all the time and be emotional with each other (LOL THAT SOUNDED 100% GAAAY). But now we don't talk much. But thanks for being there for me bro. You're a good man.

@@Trif : At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But I spent so many nights just thinking how you'd did me wrong. And I grew strong. I learned how to get a long!

@@Teezar : You've changed a little bit since I first became friends with you. Thankfully not in a bad way ^_^. You're a good friend don't forget that. See you around!

@Zolo (Lock, Ace, Shiro, Yolo, Gengar, Ace, Charp, Chaipo, Appa, Aopo, Kaicha, Latios, Luminary, Toshiro): I love you, you stupid hacker you.

@@Sep0h : You're a cool dude. No bad memories with you :D. +1 to that! Good luck with everything.

@@bees : OMG SO HOT. Haha love you bees :). I've had so much fun talking and playing with you. Maybe I'll continue to scrim with you <3.

@@BillyMays : SCRIM FAG LOLOLO. In all seriousness.. you are a pretty cool and chill guy honestly. And you've made me laugh when I was down lol. So thanks for that. You've actually been a pretty nice guy to me :). Keep up that co leader shtuff!

@@Microsoft : Sucked to see you not be a div leader anymore because of Minecraft falling. You were a great div too... well at least you're still mod! So keep it up :).

@@Arthman : Seems like me and you haven't got along recently xD. But you've been a good person to me for the most part :3. Congratulations on being a soon to be husband! Happy for you man. :)

@RpgS : Gracias for donating for me to be unbanned <3. Bai now!

@JayBreeze : FUCK YEAH UNCLE JAY <3. DRUNK ASS SON OF A BITCH YEAH FUCKING LOVE YOU!

@@Ero_Sennin78 : lmao all I can say is FUN TIMES ERO. FUN TIMES. Farewell big daddy.

@@Warriorsfury : I'll be honest here. You used to be annoying as fuck. Then became pretty cool and chill. You're almost a big kiddy now! Soon young warrior. Soon.

@@Starbuck : I actually met you a pretty long time a go when you had your own clan. I met you even before I met Silence :). Though I never really talked to you xD. Keep it Starbuck!

@@Drendan : So many people seem to find you annoying, but I never have :). Your a good kid and fun to talk to! Fack the haters.

@@OriginalCat : We don't talk much. But anyways you are such a nice person :). Thanks for the good memoriessss cat! Good luck with school and stuffs.

@@G1McKenzie : Fack you

@@Deodate : Just look at your signature :).

@@GanjaMonster : You're still a good guy in my mind. Wish you could forgive me :(. Farewell Ganja.

@@MeowMix : STOP SAYING THE N WORD EVERY 2 SECONDS OMG!!!!!!!

@@Hudson : You've always been fun to play with :) Thanks and see ya later cat tamer!

@@Duplolas : Never found you a bad mod :). Never had a problem with you either! See ya around.

@@Jamal : Wherever you been... just remember you da sexiest black man around. Well... actually Bigga is. So SECOND sexiest black man. Bai.

@Tezz : Sexy.

@@m608ike : You've recently become a good friend to me :). Thanks man. Hope to see you around and talk still!

@@AznPikachux3 : Where have you gone? BABY COME BACK! If you see this. I love you.

@@Gawd : Good luck with your life man :). Hope everything's been going good! You're a good person <3.

My hands hurt. I might type the rest of you up later. But for now let me finish this.

It's been a great time guys. I love you all :). I might re join in the future. But if I do it wont be for a while.

Now for some questions you may have with answers.

Will you still play the servers?

Maybe. To be honest all the servers have gotten very boring and annoying to me. I will most likely scrim though.

Will you be on teamspeak?

Most likely yes.

Are you changing your name?

No. I've been Duckii Jr. for almost 2 years now and I am still proud to be Duckii Jr.

Do you still talk to Duckii? How's she been?

Yes I do :). She's still mah best friend. She has been good! But sadly she's super busy so I rarely get to talk to her :'(. She has a job now and is taking lots of difficult classes (AP and stuff).

Are you joining another clan?

Possibly might be making a clan with my good friend TriggerTwitch

Is it true you have a boyfriend?

Yes.

Alright guys I guess this is farewell. Thanks for the experiences you guys have given me :). I hope that I have given you good experiences. I hope I have put a smiles on your faces.

P.S.

HAPPY OCTOBER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8pcxE6U9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vv9Gvu7zD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhJnkVBzlk

Oh man dude, I thought I would be the one leaving before you... Damn I hate to see it come to this, you will be missed no matter what you think! We all had a little home in our hearts for duckii's little junior :')

Didnt even read but im thinking this is one of his "im leaving"

"HEY IM BACK" things...

or he wants attention

Dude, shut up. If you're gonna keep being a prick, why are you still here?

Duckii, i never thought id see this day come. Ima miss you man. Despite everything thats happened, i still believe you were one of the best kids we had in this clan. You were a great mod for a long time. Sad to see you go :(. All in all, im gonna miss you. Stay strong brother, stay strong.

Didnt even read but im thinking this is one of his "im leaving"

"HEY IM BACK" things...

or he wants attention

Dude fuck off hes actually leaving