PiNoYPsYcHo

PiNoYPsYcHo Mod Application

I've been in xG for quite a long time. I started back in 2011 around august I believe and finally joined xG around october. Well time does flies by and I've been active in CS:S JB server almost everyday. I'm applying for mod because I know the rules and I wanna enforce them and make our servers a better place. Feel free to comment my application :). Oh last thing almost 500+ hrs in the JB server and up and running! :P

Current +1's

@@Bigga @@Forest @@Gkoo @@GanjaMonster @@Shaggy @@Draxxx @@Sep0h @@Black_Rock @@Mark @@Warriorsfury

@@Duke @Zeal @@Jordozombie @@TurdWig @@DeathGod @@Sep0h @Zolo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Bubbles @@SkullKing @@Akio

Current -1's

+1 fuck yes.

Hella active, like hella.. always on teamspeak and especially jailbreak.

I have honestly never seen him rage, knows the rules. Overall great and awesome guy!

Would be a great Mod.

LIKE A SOMBODEE.

PiNoy is a freaking great guy, he lives the 'motd' rules man. I don't think i've ever seen him abuse or break dem rules at any point, as a T or CT, and he always enforces em. Giving this guy mod powers would add to his list of awesome-ness and I think he would make a great addition to the staff. Did I mention he's awesome and that he's asian? Cause he is. Like, so fucking asian it's not funny. Also he's a beautiful person. +1 to this mod app.

- Dat guy, Forest

-1 his 2 inch penis wont fill the need of the community

+ 1 lolol white textfeeg, but ye pinoy been here longer then me and he's asian so we can beat him if he fucks up