Shadow1226

Shadow . unrightful ban

Warrior, I wasn't trolling this time and never did, Ganja just wanted to find a way to get rid of me, I did nothing but what I said in the post, Read it and use your brain bro, I know you got one..

How do WE know that you were not trolling and that ganja did not actually warn you?

As you said that HE has no proof of you trolling WE have no proof that what you said was true considering your history.

Let me address this in what I saw so far.

People say legitimate points (Warrior in particular made a good one) stating you had no proof that you were not trolling or anything and that ganja was raging.

You then reply with things in a nutshell like this "you are fucking stupid read what i fucking said because what i said (a guy who has been banned for trolling and got multiple chances) is correct and the admin who has not been banned for trolling is wrong" with no proof on your side.

you then say "people who don't know me cant post" nobody here knows you, you know why? nobody has met you IRL. therefore nobody can post, therefore you get no +1 or -1 therefore the ban would stay.

if you change that to have played with you online and have talked to you

then everyone posting here knows you because the way you act in the servers, and whenever anyone gives you feedback saying something you get loud and aggressive and before they even come close to accusing you of trolling you VERY LOUDLY AND CLEARLY state "SHUT THE FUCK UP _______ IM NOT TROLLING RIGHT NOW!" and you know what they say about a guilty concious right?

IMHO: You are a troll, whenever you are on the servers you troll, you come on TS and join a channel where people are having a conversation and when they start speaking about whatever it is they were talking about, you interrupt them saying something along the lines of "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING" and then proceed to be a rude faggot to EVERYONE in the channel. you had more than enough chances. IMO the first ban should have stayed as a perm ban you clearly did not learn your lesson from the bans, please stop disrupting our communities activities and do us all a favor, just leave.

Now just go back to school and get a higher IQ

You do realize an IQ doesn't really have anything to do with schooling but rather test you're aptitude to intake information. More or less you are born with your IQ and it's pretty much going to stay that way forever...

Im trying to state, that anyone who has nothing to do with the situation to not post ignorant shit, I personally have a problem with ganja and its not good that I have people who don't even know or played with me before give me -1s , like really? and Chrono, Ganja gives me a random warning for no fucking reason, I was talking to the warden and wanting to knife fight the warden and ganja comes out of no where and starts bitching at me, read the post and figure out the logic ..... and also warrior, I probally have an higher IQ than you , so you have no right to tell me shit kid.

based on what ive read so far in the thread and what ive seen from shadow, i have reason to believe that u were being insulting in some form. u had a history of starting trouble and not being able to control urself emotionally, ive seen u on multiple times come into my channel when there were other ppl in it and then u ask for me saying u need to talk to me, at which point someone would tell u to leave the channel, and u would tell the person to "shut the fuck up".

on top of that, if things didnt go ur way, u would go right to silence and expect him to do something simply because he was the leader of the clan. he doesnt handle the social issues anymore, he only deals with the servers in terms of plugins, bugs etc. the co leaders are the ones who handle the social issues and make sure everything is running smooth. in other words, WE ARE THE LAW.

sorry, but ur demeanor reminds me of a certain ukrainian greasy haired butthurt who talked shit, got hit and then QQed about it saying he wasnt trolling. theres no way ill let someone similar to him cause more problems by giving the person a second chance. u will not be getting unbanned and ull have to find some other place to go. and dont assume that ull get unbanned by talking to silence cause he doesnt give a shit and will prob just play that sound clip of the guy getting run over

EDIT: just read shadow's post and lold, ur not anyone to say that ppl cant post on ur ban protest, all the ones who posted are active in the CSS division, thus they are perfectly capable of voicing their opinion, also IQ doesnt mean shit so its completely irrelevant

-sealed away in the last great time war