Shadow1226

Ganja is a liar...

Look serbian, I was told by billy to post a ban protest, I AM NOT going to let ganja get away with banning me just cause he thought I was trolling, I told the warden " KNife fight me bitch" , ganja comes screaming at me ingame chat telling me not to troll my last warning, when Ganja was last ct I told him" Come find me bitch and kill me, no balls " How is that fucking trolling ? people do it all the time and they don't get banned for trolling, if this is not going to be appealed just cause ganja has " Followers" and ganja thinks he can get away with it. Serbian, Use your mind man, tell me how thats trolling . and GANJA how and when the fuck did I call you an idiot? and are you hurt over a word that I DID NOT even say to you ?

NOTE: I will not let this go unoticed, if you have any opinions on this go for it but, Serbian please do not close this and TAKE THE TIME to read and ask questions on what happened....

Honestly kid, serbian just closed the other one.

BILLY TOLD YOU TO MAKE A BAN PROTEST BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU IN TS AT THE TIME, JUST BECAUSE A CO-LEADER TELLS YOU TO MAKE A BAN PROTEST DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE GETTING UN-BANNED NOR DOES IT MEAN THAT HE IS GOING TO BE THE ONE CLOSING IT, ANY CO-LEADER HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE A DECISION LIKE HIS.

also, big bold text for you to get it through your fucking head.

#RequestCloseBecauseOfSheerStupidity

@@serbiansnaga @@BillyMays @Link_ @@Starbuck

This is going to get LOCKED REALLY soon. WE DO NOT NEED TO POINT ANYTHING ELS OUT WE HAVE ALREADY WON. You came into GANJAS CHANNEL AND FUCKING YELLED AT HIM INFRONT OF 3 CO-LEADERS 6 OTHER PEOPLE. BEFORE THAT YOU WENT TO SILENCE. Now please just do SOMETHING to get banned from the fourms.

>Really butthurt about ban

>Makes thread

>Gets closed

>Gets more mad

>Makes another one

>SAME EXACT FUCKING EXCUSES

Warrior its not going to get locked, so continue thinking that, go for it., Idc if it gets locked means the point didnt sink, read the post and think about it, how was I trolling ?

Let me just point out ALL of the fucking things that are wrong with this ban protest.

1. YOU HAVE ALREADY FUCKING POSTED A FUCKING BAN PROTEST. IT WAS DENIED.

2. You have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF.

3. As warrior said so well:

YOU ARE FUCKING MENTALLY CHALLENGED.

We just had a nice convo too! :D too bad it was all wasted.

[MEDIA=imgur]hvgKV[/MEDIA] image of our convo. paste bin here for those who are too dumb to read pics

[MEDIA=pastebin]25KVMj0B[/MEDIA]

he continued the convo:

[MEDIA=imgur]K08ht[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=pastebin]z44kQ5zT[/MEDIA]