grim015

NEED MORE ADMINS.

Alright, so I've been on this server for quite some time and I've noticed something. A lack of admins. Now I've heard there is "5" admins but the thing is, they are all on at the same time and not on at times when they are needed. For example right now it's 12:30am EST, 30+ players and it's havoc and we need admins to fix shit right up.

This is just a post informing the clan that we need more admins in JB servers that are on during the morning and at night. For example I wake up at 5am EST and start playing around.. 8am and there will be 11 players just free killing eachother with no admin to stop them until 12pm. Or on weekday nights such as right now (well early morning) we need admins because people are freekilling and breaking rules and alas there are none.

Please do something about this. CS:GO

We are aware we need more admins, many of us have school/work so we can't be on all the time and some admin commands are broken (mainly teambans) we are trying our best, but thanks for your concern :)

I mean, I'm not a leader or anything like that but just a suggestion, you should definitely have openings for different timezones of the day not for exactly 24.7 but so that there is an admin on most times a day.

Being a CS:S Moderator, I'd be able to moderate on CS:GO servers, but the downside to that is I don't have the game. You can always try to apply for moderator if you want to help the servers out. But I know a lot of members/mods/admins don't have CS:GO or don't play it because of current problems.