Warriorsfury

AVERAGEHOMEBOY

[MEDIA=imgur]hWezy[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]mm8p7[/MEDIA]

He was muted before by @@Chrono and kicked multiple times. He was also told to stop by others

Pretty sure that is enough proof.

Edit:IGNORE THE FIRST PICTURE IN THE FIRST LINK thats broseph >_>

+1

Average never seems to give people a break from his trolling. I can never be in the same server as him without witnessing him disrespect others and causing trouble.

Pretty much. The guy doesn't know when to stop, and I don't think he ever will. He disrespects nearly everyone, including mods/admins. +1 to have this guy removed and give him time to mature up.

Oct 20, 2012 12:10:17 am so why am i not banned yet [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Oct 20, 2012 12:09:54 am OH THE HUMANITY [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Oct 20, 2012 12:09:47 am WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY LIFE [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Oct 20, 2012 12:09:43 am OMG NO I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY CSS FOR A WEEK [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Read from bottom to top.

He asks why hasnt he been banned yet. IDK @Link_ ! why hasnt he?

lol

Imma +1 bc the evidence seems legit...officially he tried to act like an admin. And i dont no if i have seen him disrespect but it sounds like he does aloud...im keep my eye open for that for now on...

Yea he's been disruptive during the times I'm on the server as well. +1 for 1-3 month ban. These are the kind of people that chase people away from joining our community.