Gkoo

Gkoo CS:S

+1

i knew you would make this at some point, because you really would make a great mod

knows the motd very well and acts mature, is active

I can vouch that Gkoo would make a stupendous addition to the staff. He is extremely active on servers, doesn't tend to disrespect (from what i've seen) and never seems to lose his cool. Not only does he have an extensive knowledge of the 'motd' rules (which is a Must in my opinion for any mod), he also helps out whenever he can.

Gkoo also does his part in letting us mods/admins know if something is going wrong midgame through admin chat.

The best part is, it's not the kind of report you'd expect from a typical derp. IE: "[insert name] FREEKILL WTF??? SLAY."

All in all, I +1 this application. I strongly believe he deserves it.

- Dat guy, Forest

Why would anyone what you as mod? Always disrespects, makes me leave TS channel, and a jerk overall. Terrible warden, and that's when he actually has the balls to do it. Breaks every rule, and seems to get confused about what team he is on. Constantly spams chat, admin chat, and TS. Actually that reminds me, I'm gonna go make a member protest, please view it. #downwithGkoo2012

A:3/10

M: -21/10

I agree when im on (usually everyday) He never comes on and also makes fight with some Members of xG and also non-members. I was on JB the other day when he was on. i specked him I saw him become the warden terrivble at it and also his mic cut and started to kill everyone. ( I couldn't record it but I will next time)

EDIT: I change my decision to +1 i saw him being helpful to players and i guess he'll be a good mod (Still change ur mic lol)

I agree when im on (usually everyday) He never comes on and also makes fight with some Members of xG and also non-members. I was on JB the other day when he was on. i specked him I saw him become the warden terrivble at it and also his mic cut and started to kill everyone. ( I couldn't record it but I will next time)

EDIT: I change my decision to +1 i saw him being helpful to players and i guess he'll be a good mod (Still change ur mic lol)

Oh, you were serious. I respect your opinion.

However, the time you came on and my microphone was lagging was created by server lag. I wasn't informed of the server lag until after. The admins informed all CT's. (Everyone's microphones were lagging) And called a Freeday.

I am unaware of the "fight" I have with Members and Non-members. If you know who I disrespected, please tell me, I would like to apologize on behave of my actions, if this problem did occur.

FYI, Hidingmaster's post is not serious and a troll post.

+1. You honestly deserve mod Gkoo. He follows the rules always, and I've never seen any problems come from him or caused by him. Never disrespects and is a funny guy. Keeps his cool all the time, and I've never seen him lose it or go crazy before. Hope to see you wearing those mod tags soon! Lastly, is Noor really your brother, 'cause I'm pretty sure you're just trolling me.