Gkoo

Gkoo CS:S

Hello, I am applying for the Moderator position.

I am very qualified for this position. I have 2 experience in the Jailbreak community as I was an administrator for a Jailbreak server in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. (Cannot state name here, reference available upon request.) Speak with me on TS. I've understood and printed out the Admin Handbook and Motd.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Yousef (Gkoo)

STEAM_0:1:10711337

Edit:

+1's:

- BrockObama

- Sep0h

- Warriorsfury

- Darkwolf6052

- Jordozombie

- Lollerskater

- Mark

- Chrono

- Snakeboyeric

- Poncher

- Bubbles

- GanjaMonster

- SkullKing

- Forest

- Bigga

- TurdWig

- Eniggma (After further analysis)

- Draxx

- Lemons

- Black_Rock

- Zeal

- diabeetus

-

-1's:

-

Death list:

- Hidingmaster

-

Why would anyone what you as mod? Always disrespects, makes me leave TS channel, and a jerk overall. Terrible warden, and that's when he actually has the balls to do it. Breaks every rule, and seems to get confused about what team he is on. Constantly spams chat, admin chat, and TS. Actually that reminds me, I'm gonna go make a member protest, please view it. #downwithGkoo2012

A:3/10

M: -21/10

I've understood and printed out the Admin Handbook and Motd.

You get one golden star!

And a +1 from me. You always remain calm and friendly to others, never seen any problems from you. Knows the rules.

Why would anyone what you as mod? Always disrespects, makes me leave TS channel, and a jerk overall. Terrible warden, and that's when he actually has the balls to do it. Breaks every rule, and seems to get confused about what team he is on. Constantly spams chat, admin chat, and TS. Actually that reminds me, I'm gonna go make a member protest, please view it. #downwithGkoo2012

A:3/10

M: -21/10

Lolwut? Gkoo is one of the coolest players we have on this server, so im gonna assume that was a troll post. +1 for mod

Thank you all for your consideration.

And that is correct Poncher, Hiding and Chrono are just troll posts. No worries, I will destroy them.

Thank you all for your consideration.

And that is correct Poncher, Hiding and Chrono are just troll posts. No worries, I will destroy them.

>didn't read my post

>still talks about it as if he did