JimenyCrickets

MBTI Professional Personality Test

Has anyone else had to take this during College/Highschool?

Its a professional personality test (no horoscope bullshit here) that is used in businesses around the world to help determine best fit and compatibility of employees.

My business class is using it to create efficient groups based on the complementary/synergy between different types.

Basically, it measures you based on 4 criteria that describe the base functions that you rely on day-to-day, these criteria are:

A) Extroverted/Introverted

B) Sensing/iNtuition

C) Thinking/Feeling

D) Perceiving/Judging

The end result is a 4-letter Typology.

I am an ENTJ, otherwise known as the "Natural Born Leader".

If you guys are interested, you can take the test at Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

I just thought it would be interesting to see what kinds of results you guys get and how well the description seems to match your personality, both how you see yourself, and how the rest of the players view you.

To make it a little more interesting, if famous people/characters were to take this test, this is what they would be classified as:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_111.thumb.jpg.a454b422deb75e303cbe9139b6e69a97.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_111.thumb.jpg.fdf2ab168423175648528d072d6aefa0.jpg

took that in my COUN140 class.

Just got home from my math class, and I looked my results up on my score sheet, and I was classified as ENTJ as well.

Extravertive 44% moderately prefer social activity more than insocial activity

iNtuitive 50% moderately prefer gut feeling over reaction to sensation

intuitive Thinking 88%

Judging 1%

ISTP

Introvert(17%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving(11)%

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (17%)

You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)

You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Sounds about right. I tend to think of the logical and usually moral answers to what SHOULD be right and what SHOULD happen, rather than the emotional. But sometimes that goes tits up. Hence me sleeping with a taken girl #doublestandards

Edit: unlike most ESPs they do not present an impression of constant activity. On the contrary, they lie dormant, saving their energy until a project or an adventure worthy of their time comes along--and then they launch themselves at it. The apparently frenzied state that inevitably ensues is actually much more controlled than it appears--ISTPs always seem to know what they're doing when it comes to physical or mechanical obstacles--but the whole chain of events presents a confusing and paradoxical picture to an outsider.

That is crazily true. When I get a project I'm enjoying I really do get ridiculously involved. Like when I was learning and creating really in depth logic circuits and mechanics in LittleBigPlanet 2, I'd love to explain what I was doing to anyone who'd listen, even though I knew they wouldn't have a clue what I meant.

Edit No. 2: OMG IT MAKES ME NARUTO, FUTURE GOD OF ALL NINJAS

:O This is a massive coincidence. I just did this test for sociology yesterday. I believe I was ISTP?

Only the coolest people are ISTP ;D We'll take @@GanjaMonster on, god of all ninjas vs the dark side

its because were European that's why we rule this shit

I rule it too, I'm ESTJ

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)

You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I rule it too, I'm ESTJ

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)

You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

So according to this, you're super duper sensitive and let your heart guide absolutely everything? Fagggggggg

Took it a long time ago, decided to take it again. Nothing changed. INTJ!

You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (1%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)

You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)

You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (88%)