Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Rabid

He is banned until i discuss this with silence. Clearly the abuse from him isn't gonna stop, threats to dos me ( more than once ), harassment and raging at me in the server is enough for me bring it up with the leader as this is an issue above MC server.

well lets say that you were banned from mc.... you talked with her ... and ^ after being banned and talking with her , that could be tooken as disrespect for ban

This has been building up for quite some time, I've told him to cut the disrespect several times. Clearly he has no intention of stopping.

mkay john ur unban for now, but you were makin it seem like disrespect so try not to do, Also rabid thats not enough proof showing that she had abused so stop makin these pointlessthreads about her abusing if its not enough proof or reason , this is just a spam thread so please stop.

Also , Don't lie to Admins and waste there time or cover up for other players because it will get you ban as well, Griefing is Grefing if you are to tell her that someone griefed your place and she comes and see and thatperson was going to get banned don't try to cover it up or lie for them because if they grief its breaking the rules and we don't want rule breakers.

Johnny you are lying straight up. You did not 'accidentally' send a picture of male genitalia to Foxysam and even if it was an accident, you brought up your interesting relationship between you and Rabid_Turtle. Apparently you guys like to send pictures of male genitalia to each other and that's none of my business, but please, don't talk about your relationship on the forum. You just keep lying so I can't support you any longer. You will be banned from the MC server for 96 hours for lying multiple times. This is the last warning and the next ban will be permanent. If I get any reports of you threatening people with attacks, you will be kicked out of the clan, banned from every [xG] resource, and executed by the crack of dawn.