Neo

!drugs on our Jailbreak server

Should we introduce the !drugs plugin to the !hub?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we introduce the !drugs plugin to the !hub?

• Maybe, Let's try it and see!
    • Yes of course, it would add more to our server!
    • No need for !drugs around here

So trying to bring another thing with me from Vintage. @@Starbuck and I had a !drugs plugin on the server.

T's and CT's could type !drugs and spend a varying amount of credits for a "boost", the drugs had varying effects. And of course since it's a drug it's going to have some drawbacks.

There were screen overlays to help blur your vision and make it look trippy. Drugs had positive and negative effects depending on what drug you took. Like "Speed" increased your speed and lowered your hp etc.

Since CT's could buy drugs as well T's can point at a CT and !drugtest them. If said prison guard was under the influence of drugs he was slayed(aka fired) for using drugs on the job.

I'm sure it would fit right into the !hub we already have.

I was on board with this idea until you added that CTs could be slain for using this feature. This would just be helping out the Ts more. Otherwise, I might be willing to try it.

just dont make it obvious, and type /drugs instead of !drugs as CT. also if so, it should be limited to 1 drug test allotted per T every couple rounds, since the ridiculous amounts of Ts.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Tekk