Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Updates!! 05/11/2012

One of the big issues Silence was telling me about was activity on teamspeak. You must now register your teamspeak account with the forums to apply to be a member or mod. This will be the best way to incorperate it in my opinion and I hope if you haven't registered on our teamspeak, just go to Teamspeak Server and our teamspeak server (voice.xenogamers.com) and follow the easy instructions!

Another thing, as you guys know Promo/demo is today, and there will be a new rank for the divisions. This new rank at the moment will only be applied to CS:S (and soon after CS:GO) as all our other divisions are already set up. This new rank will be above Admin but below Division Leader in the sense that they will be doing exactly what the Div Leaders right now are doing (taking care of member apps, promo/demo, ban requests/protest, admin abuse threads, general division discussion etc) and will be named Division Manager. All our Div Leaders except 2 will be moved to this rank, and we will have a few admins promoted to this rank as well. (Tag is DM for now) Now what the Division Leaders of CS:S will be doing is having full access to our server so they can restart server, add music, plugins, maps and anything else they will need to do to ensure the success of our CS:S servers without bother Silence and Starbuck. We will be teaching the 2 Divs over time so it will be a while before it gets fully incorporated.

I hope you guys all like this change, we are growing big but there is always room for improvement so hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

ps. Who is getting Halo 4? My GamerTag is King Aegean and within a few weeks will be hosting fun game modes for everyone to join (for example Infection on user-made maps) Anyone who makes great maps with Halo 4's amazing new forge that gives us xG members some great laughs and fun, will be awarded! Thanks for reading guys, I know it's alot, but I appretiate it!

~Happy Gaming