Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Charrax abusing and threating teamspeak admin

Ok so im making an abuse thread on charrax because he is blatantly breaking team speak rules when he wrote them him self.

So the thing is what happens, Stupidly i message him on teamspeak saying

<21:31:45> "Rabid": I heard aeon does all the work in ttt

<21:31:59> "Charrax": Aeon cannot program, silly.

<21:32:30> "Rabid": how can you with all the dog's buttholes u finger

Then serb talked to me about that, and i got a warning or what not, not to message him again blahblahblah.

I see him go into neo's channel and me and kermit followed him in there saying please remove your teamspeak avatar it is offensive and racist. He denies it being racist and just tries and feed's around the bush and serbian was agreeing with him, and not enforcing the rules which was really annoying, because he is a co-leader and was just favoring charax over us, them charrax went on to verbally assaulted kermit saying why do you even have team speak admin, and serb went on to saying the only reason he has it is because he begged aegean for it. Which is quite disrespectful in my opinion.

[ATTACH]3849.vB[/ATTACH] Picture of his ts avatar.

So after this all said in done, charrax then banned us for 4 hours from team speak with these reasons

[ATTACH]3848.vB[/ATTACH] <------ click me

Which is also breaking another rule since it was a community channel that he did not own. It was neo's and permission was not given.

All though i can say neo was becoming mad\annoyed Because he was playing ns2 at the time.

i am making this thread because i want him stripped of his admin on team speak and banned for at least a couple of days as punishment. Not like it matters with the ban because he is never on team speak anyways.

The saddest part about all of this, is he wrote the team speak rules and gets to break them.

cec1926a4f7d02f2d58f03d6109c6496.png.61ebc3acebec356842fdf77fd96f7ced.png

d7cb6337620b48d0c8a050db92500fc7.png.ed0783244ebddfa7acea4b369e6aeb1f.png

i was also banned "You were banned for 4 hours from the server by "Charrax" (Goodbye! Abuse, Immaturity, Ignorance.)" when i did nothing and both serbian and charrax were trying to pin me for breaking the rules

Maybe you shouldn't annoy people on purpose. Whyd you even follow him in TS if you don't like each other.

As i said in the post we went in there to tell him to remove his avatar, which he did not follow then we got pinned as the people causing the problems, He was clearly breaking a ts rule.

Also to add it is a community with out a password any 1 is allowed in unless blacklisted or told to leave by the owner of the channel. We where not told but threatened to be banned by charax

didn't necessarily follow, it was an open channel i was able to join i did not get kicked by Neo who was the owner of the channel and all i asked very kindly was if Charrax would remove his ts avatar because it was offensive i was also asked to ban him but i did no such thing, and instead Serbian asked me to remove mine saying that it was offensive its a picture of Aegean and i asked how it was offensive and he didn't answer and blankly replied how Charrax's was offensive it clearly says and correct me if im mistaken "Kill Blacks". Racism on Teamspeak is a ban but i did no such thing as i stated before not only that but he was acting hypocritical and saying you cant ban on a private Ts channel yet banned me when i was in one.

You followed him to cause problems rabid. I know you weren't offended by that avatar, you make racist jokes yourself. You pretty much instigated the thing. And that's not racist anyways, it's a funny picture of how an auto text generator randomly came up with those two words. Even though it's probably photoshopped but that's not the point. A co-leader supervised the whole thing. If you really don't like Charrax then ignore him and alllll your problems in life will go away along with charrax himself.

Your bans not being lifted or Serb would have done it already. It's just 4 hrs anyways.

~closed due to illogical thought processes