Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Johnnymcg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37541552

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: [xG] Ashley

Reason why you don't want this member in our community? He consistently breaks the rules, Mic spams, and freekills (no, not in mass groups). This member intentionally breaks the rules of [xG] and gets away with it. I'm fed up with it - and I'm extremely tired of anything never being done about it. I've let johnny slide by for too long now. He's been banned from JailBreak and MC more then once. He's also extremely immature and makes [xG] look bad. I don't want to be in a clan with this player any longer. This is the type of person who makes me want to quit [xG] because he makes it so unpleasant to play with. and I will sure as hell will not be represented by someone like this.

Since this is the case I am cracking down on rule breakers and admin abusers. There is no more forgiveness since we need to turn the image of this clan around
well here's your chance to show it.

His/her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37689534

His/her In-game/forum name? [xG] Johnnymcg [The Family:L]

I'm starting to record all my games now. I will post a demo of him ASAP.

in the meantime, other members and players can vouch he breaks the rules.

(example; he's always running around saying "its a motherf*cking freeday"

over and over and over, making it impossible to hear warden.)

81.jpg

^ he spammed this all day yesterday.

Demo of Johnny Micspamming.

MediaFire

this person does rule break, but not to the extent you said. (i wasnt there, so maybe it was different). i dont think he should be kicked out, but just watch him and tell him to stop what he is doing or else he will be kicked out.

this person does rule break, but not to the extent you said. (i wasnt there, so maybe it was different). i dont think he should be kicked out, but just watch him and tell him to stop what he is doing or else he will be kicked out.

he's already been given multiple chances. why give him

another? so he can continue to do it?

I will vouch that i had to ban him from MC for trying to cover for a grifter and then arguing with me about the ban, and then being disrespectful on forum chat, you can check the thread. He tends to believe he is above admins, and then rages when they ban him, creating even more problems.

Well one time he was playing trivia, asked a complicated formula as a question over and over and people kept dying, I told him he couldn't do it, but he kept going. Sscully supported him saying, "no one cares, let it go". It was annoying, but I got over it. Personally I think you should give him one more chance. If he does it again, THEN ban him. Tell him ahead a time so that way he wont screw up.

I don't know about him having multiple chances but it seems that a lot of people agree he is obnoxious. I asked him to not tarp and tried to talk to him like a person and all his responses in steam was.. **** u. So yea, When we get all the admins on the same page this will stop I promise. No one is above being banned from the server ESPECIALLY people with our tag, as you are making us look bad.

ok i em new and all i really cant play on the server but why dont you guys just perma mute and gag him so he cant mic spam or and type of spam

ok i em new and all i really cant play on the server but why dont you guys just perma mute and gag him so he cant mic spam or and type of spam

because some moderator abused muting and Silence had to remove it.

I honestly don't get why we have to "deal" with this type of immaturity by anyone, proof, reason and even demos have presented to backup the abuse.