Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

Update 11-16-2012

Hey guys, just letting you guys know we're getting our own minecraft server. So if anyone has any suggestions or ideas as to what we can put for Christmas it would make xG better for everyone :)

These ideas are for forums or servers!

Post your ideas down below, if your idea is good enough, you might be rewarded credits for your contributions

So lets start brainstorming guys :biggrin:

Christmas Themed forum layout? Or a couple of decorations here and there? like the Logo or something. <:I

and credits for everyene, cus ya'll be gettin down on christmas rite?

Yeah the old MC server my shit got moved to silence's city and then he popped my chests.

Then he kindly put it back together and locked the chests. -_-

Please tell me there will be a new map?

Well I'm for a raid server > towny. We've always had towny, and while raid servers suck on low population, maybe this can finally kick us off?

Hate to say this, but towny gets boring as hell as soon as you finish your town.. I don't mean to advertise but an example of a fun ass raid server is hcraid's. Never gets old and the map resets everyone month or two. They have also put it a ton of sweet features that doesn't make everything overpowered as shit - just saying, it would be a good example to follow. It's full day and night.

I wanted to do this a long time ago, I remember mentioning this to someone to make a christmas theme'd server with Present's and shit.

Make the Giant tree, make spots for all the members, have people give gifts as they please as well as gifts from SANTA.

As for server type, a General Towny MMO?