Sign in to follow this  
tree

yolo

OH HELL NAW. You ain't leaving. If you leave, people will start asking if i'm you because my name is freaking Forest. You better not. You just can't mang.. Seriously..

However; should you decide to keep your decision.. We had some good times bud, it's really sad to see you leave. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, and hope you overcome any obstacles. Good luck, we 'trees' gotta stick together. You will be missed dearly

- Dat guy, Forest

lolz as soon as I leave 4 people leave thats pretty weird. Ohh well xg goin down anyway might as well leave when you can.

They all left because they couldn't be without you.

Narcissism at it's finest.

ontopic: peace, and Florida State > Scumbag UCF

lolz as soon as I leave 4 people leave thats pretty weird. Ohh well xg goin down anyway might as well leave when you can.

funny that you are so conceited thinking that people are leaving because of you. people have their own reasons to leave, and i guarantee you that NOBODY has left because you did.

#ConceitedMuch ?

If I was a menace then I would be a troll. But alot of people even see me dont troll. You just dont like me cause you troll/teamkill/and you like to argue with people that prove you wrong.