Sign in to follow this  
ANT1_HERO

Firm but Fair Admin

Good Day,

I have been playing on the XG Counter Strike:GO Jailbreak sever since it first started. I am well versed in the rules and regulations of the game, and I would like the opportunity to become an Admin on the server. I want to ensure the game is played properly and fairly, so that everyone has a good time. There are a few admins on the server that I find tend to abuse their powers by showing either favouritism to other players, or simply slay and kick people for often the most minor and excusable offence's. I have a strong back ground in management and would like to apply those skills to my favourite past time.

Please consider my proposal to uphold the laws of your server,

Thank you for your time.

-Anti

funny-pictures-cat-is-canadian.jpg.6f03cad01332da12881e49c097a97a5f.jpg

I've never seen you on the server once.......maybe you play while i sleep, but +0 for now.

Quick note, I think you should focus more on becoming a member first before talking about getting mods and admins. I'm not saying you can't talk about it at all. However, people might just read your post's title alone and immediately think that you just want admin power and not be a part of the community. Don't take this personally, i'm just trying to help you out.

You aren't even xG yet. I've seen you freekill, freeshoot and you don't care. You said the rules don't work and that it was dumb of me for slaying you after you freeshot someone.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

* You must have at least 10 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must pass a quiz based on the rules for the CS:GO Jailbreak server, which will be administered after you apply

All Divisions

* You cannot be a moderator without first joining the clan

* You cannot apply for forum moderator

* You must have read and be familiar with the Admin Handbook

* You must have donated to apply! (this does not mean you can't earn it)

* You must be registered on Teamspeak 20/11/2012

I've never seen you play on xG. You're not even a member of xG right now. It's a 0 from me right now, and honestly I believe that there are more than enough mods on in our servers as of right now. Not trying to hate, but including me there are more than 5 mods on including admins on, and they are on all almost every hour of the day on JB.